Another coup for The Celtic Star.

Frank Owen

The Celtic Star is, in my humble opinion, THE best place in all of cyberspace to enjoy, and appreciate, the fact that we're blessed to be part of the Celtic family.
I've just read the first contribution from Yatao, the newest member of their brilliant team......and all the way from Japan ! First af all, welcome Yatao, I very much enjoyed your first contribution and look forward to reading many more.

Hopefully, with the huge help from people such as Yatao, our club can grow to even wider global appeal than we have at present.

That’s great news. He seems really sound. The Celtic Star is a great platform and there’s a good few others too. I don’t know much about other fan bases blogs, forums, etc but as a Celtic fan I really don’t need to read any MSM to get the content I need 🍀🙌💚 keep up the good work all 👏👏👏

The Celtic Star is, in my humble opinion, THE best place in all of cyberspace to enjoy, and appreciate, the fact that we're blessed to be part of the Celtic family.
I've just read the first contribution from Yatao, the newest member of their brilliant team......and all the way from Japan ! First af all, welcome Yatao, I very much enjoyed your first contribution and look forward to reading many more.

Hopefully, with the huge help from people such as Yatao, our club can grow to even wider global appeal than we have at present.
Aye Frank - an excellent article. It is always good to get a different perspective on things as are probably a bit insular and war-weary in this country after years of being battered relentlessly by a hostile media.

Thought you might like this...

Celtic’s Outstanding Track Record for Testimonial Games...

the Star in my opinion is out on its own as written media in my opinion Frank, Yatao or not.
I love the biased but honest articles you get from professional yet biased writers
i dislike other fan pages, aye Celtic, but at times too personal and emotional........
during the painful end of lennys time as manager, daily attacks on him, vitriol in truth that you would find among members of this site.... which i hasten to add, i have no problem with..... you can take a comment to task if you disagree and argue the toss, but many in the Celtic media know they influence opinion and write for clicks IMO.......
These guys should have been writing from their hearts and heads, not for clickbait..
What set the Star apart for me was they wrote articles that asked the same questions as the rest but never personalised it nor wrote what would have been clickbait pieces at the time for numbers.... in fact they were possibly one of the only outlets that stayed professional by avoiding their personal feelings
in addition, i love the way they bring members arguments to pieces, offering balance when things need balance...plus i love the pieces they do on our club historically... i love reading stories of great celts that we've never heard of

oh aye and hearing our own man in the media put Ange in his place as regards the real dangers of the MSM, being ridiculed by many including his own as whats wrong with fan media etc. Even Ange must have thought WTF....nutter
Well, i can bet a fucking tenner that a ton of times over the course, Ange would have reflected on that piece of advice and thought ... struuuth mate, there was a cobber giving me the unvarnished truth as opposed to blowing smoke up my fat arse'
i'll admit the first time i watched it, i thought FFS, true but not the time or place... now i think it was the greatest advice that could be given to a newcomer to these shores'

ps - massive kudos to the lad at Hail Hail, love his output, oh and the lad that was on here for a bit, plugged his new channel ..

the Star in my opinion is out on its own as written media in my opinion Frank, Yatao or not.
I love the biased but honest articles you get from professional yet biased writers
i dislike other fan pages, aye Celtic, but at times too personal and emotional........
during the painful end of lennys time as manager, daily attacks on him, vitriol in truth that you would find among members of this site.... which i hasten to add, i have no problem with..... you can take a comment to task if you disagree and argue the toss, but many in the Celtic media know they influence opinion and write for clicks IMO.......
These guys should have been writing from their hearts and heads, not for clickbait..
What set the Star apart for me was they wrote articles that asked the same questions as the rest but never personalised it nor wrote what would have been clickbait pieces at the time for numbers.... in fact they were possibly one of the only outlets that stayed professional by avoiding their personal feelings
in addition, i love the way they bring members arguments to pieces, offering balance when things need balance...plus i love the pieces they do on our club historically... i love reading stories of great celts that we've never heard of

oh aye and hearing our own man in the media put Ange in his place as regards the real dangers of the MSM, being ridiculed by many including his own as whats wrong with fan media etc. Even Ange must have thought WTF....nutter
Well, i can bet a fucking tenner that a ton of times over the course, Ange would have reflected on that piece of advice and thought ... struuuth mate, there was a cobber giving me the unvarnished truth as opposed to blowing smoke up my fat arse'
i'll admit the first time i watched it, i thought FFS, true but not the time or place... now i think it was the greatest advice that could be given to a newcomer to these shores'

ps - massive kudos to the lad at Hail Hail, love his output, oh and the lad that was on here for a bit, plugged his new channel ..
Sometimes you make sense STG just sometimes.
👏👏👏

HH 😉

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back