Another honest mistake

Being born and bred in the gentle town of Greenock, I don't condone any sort of physical violence towards anyone, but in his case, with the way he gives it the 'hard ticket' I believe that a good rub doon wi' sandpaper, followed by an iodine bath, would be an appropriate measure of attitudinal adjustment, for the miscreant
greenock” the merry old land of oz🎼defo mate!!last time a passed threw the sun was shining ☀️☀️ no a hunner per cent but am sure the lollipop pop kids danced past me??…..anyway what grip would this sandpaper be??

Being born and bred in the gentle town of Greenock, I don't condone any sort of physical violence towards anyone, but in his case, with the way he gives it the 'hard ticket' I believe that a good rub doon wi' sandpaper, followed by an iodine bath, would be an appropriate measure of attitudinal adjustment, for the miscreant

Aye!

And then batter feck oot of him...

Butland one was not a penalty, the ball was won by Butland hence the ball going another direction and Kane could not have made the ball change direction as he was on a standing foot whilst other was in the air in the shooting position. Butland caught him as he cleared the ball. No pen imo.

1695116638633.png

Butland one was not a penalty, the ball was won by Butland hence the ball going another direction and Kane could not have made the ball change direction as he was on a standing foot whilst other was in the air in the shooting position. Butland caught him as he cleared the ball. No pen imo.

View attachment 23780
Right ya imposter what huv yi done ti Boab
What’s the ransom fee I want ma Boaby back

HH 😉

View attachment 23780
It doesn't matter if you win the ball if your follow through takes out the opponent. And we want the real boab back!!! 😄

Cheating Beaton again, of course. The stench of goat and oranges from that dirty bassa is overpowering. But he will still ref us another few times this season in potentially tricky matches where they hope his influence will result in an undeserved defeat for the Tims.

AJ won the ball and didn't touch the LegoLand prick...and how the fuck does Beaton see Scales worthy of a booking, well, we know why, cos Beaton's a dyed in the wool, bolts in the neck, mutant, orange bastard, who would book a Celtic player for 'Illegal use of the ground' Well done Celtic, bounced back from the CL defeat, HH

Cheating Beaton again, of course. The stench of goat and oranges from that dirty bassa is overpowering. But he will still ref us another few times this season in potentially tricky matches where they hope his influence will result in an undeserved defeat for the Tims.

Seconds before the Johnston booking, and the reason the ball was there to be won, O'Riley was wiped out. We should have had a foul and a booking for the Livi player.

Last edited:
Muir the MIB, DRoss running the line and Dallas Jr on VAR. Motherwell didn't stand much of a chance, did they?

if this was any other team playing then the ref would allow the excellent goal scoring opportunity to proceed knowing full well that IF a foul had been committed (it hadn't - Tavpen tried to clatter into the Motherwell player from behind but just bounced off of him) then VAR would step in. Muir could not take that risk so blew up to stop play and ease the pressure on sevco. Even the hundits were in agreement that sevco "got away with one there" (or there was cheating on their behalf by the referees again).

Last edited:
Anyone know for sure how much extra time was added.

I seem to remember Kelly saying it was a mere 2 mins.

If it was only 2 mins, does any know how that compares to every other game played so far?…
My app says 5 added minutes and the BBC live text summarising the game states 90'+6' minutes for full time. 2 minutes seems like 6 minutes when you are stuck behind fecking tractor!

Back