Another honest mistake

Muir the MIB, DRoss running the line and Dallas Jr on VAR. Motherwell didn't stand much of a chance, did they?

if this was any other team playing then the ref would allow the excellent goal scoring opportunity to proceed knowing full well that IF a foul had been committed (it hadn't - Tavpen tried to clatter into the Motherwell player from behind but just bounced off of him) then VAR would step in. Muir could not take that risk so blew up to stop play and ease the pressure on sevco. Even the hundits were in agreement that sevco "got away with one there" (or there was cheating on their behalf by the referees again).

Look at the state of that wee degenerate hun doesnt even make an effort to keep up with play knowing fine well he’s stopping for any excuse he can😡😡😡..

Ano we all say there huncunts refs, but my son-in-laws a blue nose and actually knows this durty hun bastard,,,and he is a durty hun bastard….

I think we are way beyond the conspiracy theory shite with Scottish refs now. Thanks to technology and proper analysis there is no denying it. Over 60 games without conceding a penalty...4 years since a hun was sent off at ibrox. Linemen leading the Scottish tory party. Refs drinking in hun pubs....its not some paranoid nonsense. Its there to see for everyone.
The funny thing is, the scum fans are so deluded that they believe Refs are in OUR favour. Please please please...any lurking guests watching, sign up as DhannyBhoy1888 or something and show me any proof of bias in our favour!!

I think we are way beyond the conspiracy theory shite with Scottish refs now. Thanks to technology and proper analysis there is no denying it. Over 60 games without conceding a penalty...4 years since a hun was sent off at ibrox. Linemen leading the Scottish tory party. Refs drinking in hun pubs....its not some paranoid nonsense. Its there to see for everyone.
The funny thing is, the scum fans are so deluded that they believe Refs are in OUR favour. Please please please...any lurking guests watching, sign up as DhannyBhoy1888 or something and show me any proof of bias in our favour!!
Can you represent me when I'm next in court😉

Could it be a case these refs are just stupid ,or just stupid in sevco games and celtic games against celtic. Have motherwell made any comments about these incidents if not why not after all it was thier club that's been badly done by.
Wonder why they didnt have an enquiry into why these actual fouls were allowed by the ref despite claiming an actual foul in Celtic match ruled correctly was worthy of public enquiry should have resulted in their favour as well.

What was VAR decision on these fouls btw?

Did var look and decide in favour of the temple that employs them?

Or is VAR only occassionally employed on demand
?

Nobody, including our board seemingly, wants to rock the boat with the SFA, the stats regarding the favouritism towards Rangers, are there for all to see, when was the last time a Rangers player was red carded at Ibrox, how many game since they last had a penalty at Ibrox against them ? In fact, when was the last penalty awarded against them, home or away, stack that up against the rest of the SPFL teams HH

Wonder why they didnt have an enquiry into why these actual fouls were allowed by the ref despite claiming an actual foul in Celtic match ruled correctly was worthy of public enquiry should have resulted in their favour as well.

What was VAR decision on these fouls btw?

Did var look and decide in favour of the temple that employs them?

Or is VAR only occassionally employed on demand
?
Var didn’t look!!!that’s how absurd this wee shitehole country is…..var is a total waste of money only ever used for one thing??celtic.

Nobody, including our board seemingly, wants to rock the boat with the SFA, the stats regarding the favouritism towards Rangers, are there for all to see, when was the last time a Rangers player was red carded at Ibrox, how many game since they last had a penalty at Ibrox against them ? In fact, when was the last penalty awarded against them, home or away, stack that up against the rest of the SPFL teams HH
Gutless wonders mate!!you imagine this list is against the hun???dizny bare thinkin about..

The biggest problem we face, is our Board's wedding to the 'Old Firm' nonsense. For it to pay off, they need a relevant 'Sevco' entity. This is the reason they will stay silent on all forms of cheating. It is not the symbiotic relationship, they, the SFA, SPFL, 'Sevco, and the media want us to believe in. Do they not realise it makes us, look foolishly desperate for money. We should be charting our own future alone. Not dragging a dead, racist, hate filled sectarian entity in tow. Keeping it alive, just because it makes us some money. Time for the unequivocal statement from our Board. "There is no 'Old Firm'. It died in 2012, with the death of Rangers FC".

Last edited:
Could it be a case these refs are just stupid ,or just stupid in sevco games and celtic games against celtic. Have motherwell made any comments about these incidents if not why not after all it was thier club that's been badly done by.
Naw there just huns , i used to watch a lot of youth footie when i'd take the dogs out at the weekend the mib in youth games are just as bigoted staunch as they gimps on display in the spfl

Latest posts

Back