Another honest mistake

Andrew Dallas on VAR, so not honest and no mistake. Apparently - despite what all the hundits have been lecturing us when it suits the team that used to give them illegal payments - not all shirt pulls are a penalty! It was only a cup final after all so no need for appointing unbiased refs

Thats not a penalty man. Only in hoops.

Free kick to sevco rather than a penalty and red card to Butland. Och, it was only the last minute of a Cup Final so no big deal!

It's way beyond a joke now, in my humble opinion, sadly if games are boycotted, it's the average working person employed by Celtic FC, who suffer, not the guys on the board, or the players and coaching staff, who are on contracts, I don't have the answers, doubt any of us do, but if any on the board actually care about the team and it's history, care about the fans (now there's a laugh) show us tangible proof that you do ? And for those players who seem to have forgotten what it means to play for the Hoops, if you give 100%, we will back you, if not, don't let the door hit you on the way out...HH the Noise

It's way beyond a joke now, in my humble opinion, sadly if games are boycotted, it's the average working person employed by Celtic FC, who suffer, not the guys on the board, or the players and coaching staff, who are on contracts, I don't have the answers, doubt any of us do, but if any on the board actually care about the team and it's history, care about the fans (now there's a laugh) show us tangible proof that you do ? And for those players who seem to have forgotten what it means to play for the Hoops, if you give 100%, we will back you, if not, don't let the door hit you on the way out...HH the Noise
too many poeple within our club just accept poop! The puppet masters at our club are vampires, feel free to donate!

Tin hat on here ...but the Motherwell player looks like he has a grip of Dessers sleeve then throws himself to the ground loll
That is exactly what the sevco fans are complaining about all over Twitter. Unfortunately they conveniently ignore that this happened BEFORE that, where the attacker's shirt is pulled up and his arm has been grabbed in an armlock!

20231224_181005.jpg

In fact they say that this vdeo PROVES that sevco are being cheated by the refs because 2 Motherwell players should have been booked for handball, the Motherwell player above should have received a 2nd yellow for diving and a 3rd yellow for complaining to the ref and the follow-up attacker given a straight red for kicking Butland in the face after he fumbled the shot (despite him not making any contact whatsoever as he pulled out of the challenge).

I wouldn't be surprised to see a pen awarded against them this midweek against Killie... say when their comfortably 3 up with a minute of injury time to go to take the pressure off that damning 73 run just in nice time before they play us ....stat gone nothing to see here let's them get back awarding them for the favourites.

Back