Another honest mistake

I only saw the scenes after the final whistle at the Bumenholen Garten on Sky Sports News last night. The match officials were delighted with the result and smiling from ear to ear and laughing and joking (only high fives were missing) with the imposters new manager. They were having a rare old time. I haven’t seen refs this happy since Derek McInnes and Alan Muir were necking efter the Killie v Celtic LC game.
I actually thought Robertson was pretty fair last night. Despite the howls of protests from Peanut Heid and Monster Munch, the ref was correct to stick to his straight red card decision as Sterling launched himself in at such a speed that it endangered his opponent.

The handballs by Goldson could be missed in the stramash of the penalty box by an onfield ref, but VAR should have stepped in to ask him to review it.

VAR spent ages reviewing the red card and told Robertson to check it again but totally ignored the handballs and allowed play to restart immediately (with a free kick to sevco ten yards upfield from any action!). Play should have been held up until he at least checked it because it was fairly obvious in real time on the tv. No doubt he was prepping himself for a celebratory turn of the goat after ensuring they went joint top (it is funny but when they/deadco were ever top on goal difference then it was only ever referred to them being top and us being second, and never us being joint top).

Goldson's second handball - despite it stopping a goalbound effort that probably would not be saved - was not a penalty in my opinion, but the first was in my opinion. I have never seen any other defender so consistently handball the ball in his own box and never be penalised for it. And how many crucial "soft" (i.e. non-existent) penalties does he win with his theatrics at the other end?

I actually thought Robertson was pretty fair last night. Despite the howls of protests from Peanut Heid and Monster Munch, the ref was correct to stick to his straight red card decision as Sterling launched himself in at such a speed that it endangered his opponent.

The handballs by Goldson could be missed in the stramash of the penalty box by an onfield ref, but VAR should have stepped in to ask him to review it.

VAR spent ages reviewing the red card and told Robertson to check it again but totally ignored the handballs and allowed play to restart immediately (with a free kick to sevco ten yards upfield from any action!). Play should have been held up until he at least checked it because it was fairly obvious in real time on the tv. No doubt he was prepping himself for a celebratory turn of the goat after ensuring they went joint top (it is funny but when they/deadco were ever top on goal difference then it was only ever referred to them being top and us being second, and never us being joint top).

Goldson's second handball - despite it stopping a goalbound effort that probably would not be saved - was not a penalty in my opinion, but the first was in my opinion. I have never seen any other defender so consistently handball the ball in his own box and never be penalised for it. And how many crucial "soft" (i.e. non-existent) penalties does he win with his theatrics at the other end?
I only watch them when they play us so never seen the game ( I did have a fiver on a draw though for £26). I only saw the joy on the MIBs face at full time by accident. Seriously, I have never seen MIBs so happy after a game. Never seen joy like that in any other league from MIBs.

The undead are once again on deludamol to the max, our second penalty should never have been given according to the 'experts from the dark side' Well boys, did the Hibs player who hit Kyogo, make any contact with the ball...? He did not, and the fact he kicked Kyogo, bringing him down, is a foul and as it's in the box (in spite of the bleating from you mugs) it's a penalty

The soft fouls that hibs got last night for the slightest of touches was unbelievable except it happens every week against us so it is believable Their manager was embarrassing claiming the pens were not pens. And that the diving c*nt should have got a penalty for one of the worst dives I’ve ever seen.
I know the head clash was accidental but the penalty was given for wreckless and dangerous hence Aloysius Johnstone (refuse to accept we have an allistair in the hoops😂)had to be stretchered off so why is that not a straight red?
If it’s a high foot tackle which could also be deemed accidental but wreckless and dangerous that’s a red

The soft fouls that hibs got last night for the slightest of touches was unbelievable except it happens every week against us so it is believable Their manager was embarrassing claiming the pens were not pens. And that the diving c*nt should have got a penalty for one of the worst dives I’ve ever seen.
I know the head clash was accidental but the penalty was given for wreckless and dangerous hence Aloysius Johnstone (refuse to accept we have an allistair in the hoops😂)had to be stretchered off so why is that not a straight red?
If it’s a high foot tackle which could also be deemed accidental but wreckless and dangerous that’s a red
Your correct it’s a red card,,if the ref thinks it’s not deliberate then a don’t see how he can give a penalty??don’t think he even got a yellow?weird referee…

Nothing! Nowt! Zip! Sweet feck all! Zero! Wullie Gollum put in his place & VAR turning its usual blind eye to sevco thuggery. They took absolutely no action for this horror legbreaker by Connor Goldengloves. Even he must be getting shocked by the shear number of illegal offences he gets away with absolutely scot-free!

Fucking Goldshun, if he's not playing volleyball in his own box, he's leaving his studs on opponents ankles, with impunity, Gollum is a Hun, and he's back in the fold with his mutant mates from the ludge

Nothing! Nowt! Zip! Sweet feck all! Zero! Wullie Gollum put in his place & VAR turning its usual blind eye to sevco thuggery. They took absolutely no action for this horror legbreaker by Connor Goldengloves. Even he must be getting shocked by the shear number of illegal offences he gets away with absolutely scot-free!

That horrible lying bastard miller gets oan ma tits way his excuses for every incident involving they cunts…”if you slow it down it looks worse??it was horrid at any speed?

Can you imagine the fury had either of these decisions had involved the huns? Not that it would as we all know. Apology is one thing, but will anything happen to these officials?

Both stonewall penalties and at least yellow cards - for me Marshall is fortunate not to get a red as it was jeopardising the safety of an opponent even if he won the ball (but personally I want my keeper to dominate his box, so very hypocritical of me!). There was no deliberate attempt to injure the player as he genuinely tried to win the ball but there is a high probability of hurting the other player throwing a fist in like that.

You are right though about the outcry if this was sevco. Even this past weekend the BBC were still harping on about Gollum incorrectly not referring the AJ handball to the onfield official for a Tavpen! Even though the fud was offside and it could never have been awarded! Surprisingly they never mention Goldson's 427 handballs in the last couple of years!

Expect the fake truth version of the AJ handball to be rammed down everyone's throats in the week leading up to the next Glasgow derby to ramp up the pressure on the MIB.

Last edited:
Scottish refs very very rarely stick to their original decisions when summoned to the VAR monitor. Gollum has done it twice - once to favour sevco and once against Celtic (but he is biased against the sevco remember). We all know the defender would be red carded if this was against sevco.

Apparently a striker having the chance to hit an unimpeded shot against the goalie, 15 yards out, is not a goal scoring opportunity...!

Last edited:
This handball was dismissed immediately. But we all know that sevco would have been given a Tavpen immediately.

Same with scales getting kicked in the face. If that was done to a sevvie it’s a straight red accidental or not.
Same with the handball. In the other box that would have been a Motherwell penalty. No doubt in my mind about that.

Scottish refs very very rarely stick to their original decisions when summoned to the VAR monitor. Gollum has done it twice - once to favour sevco and once against Celtic (but he is biased against them remeber). We all know the defender would be red carded if this was against sevco.

Apparently a striker having the chance to hit an unimpeded shot against the goalie, 15 yards out, is not a goal scoring opportunity...!

A fuckin rodent…the hunz got this rodent were they want him?

Back