Anyone got a funny story/joke?

Sister Mary from the convent woke up and got dressed for early morning prayers. As she left her room she bumped into Sister Margaret who said to her you got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning, well this happened 8 more times until she ran into Mother superior. Sister Mary said to her don't you dare tell me i got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning, Mother said to her 8 wasn't going to say that I was going to ask why you are wearing the Bishops shoes. ???

A man and his wife doing 69 and when they finish up he realises he still has to go to the dentist.
He then dashes to the bathroom to go and brush his teeth, constantly smelling his breath to make sure his breath doesn’t smell like his wife’s pussy. He eats some chewing gum and even takes mints with him. He arrives at the dentist and eats some more mints just to make sure.
He’s finally called in and the dentist has him lying down on the chair, asks him to open his mouth wide. As he leans in to work, the dentist says, “damn, have you being doing the 69 before you came in?” The man replied, “how did you know? Is my breath stinking of pussy?” The dentist said, “no, you have a skid mark on your forehead.”

Guy walks into a bar in Washington DC. Trump and vp Pence are in deep conversation in the corner. Guy walks over an says " hey, got to say, I'm a big fan, but what are you doing in my bar?"
"We're planning WW3, We're going to bomb 140 million muslims and a big blond with big tits!" says Trump.
"WTF!" says the guy. "why a big blond with big tits?"
"see" says Trump, " I told you they wouldn't give a fuck about the muslims"

Members online

Latest posts

Back