Anyone got a funny story/joke?

Dudley Moore's ideas on a hymn may offend those who think Jehovah needs protection.
And his Presbyterian short moral sermon.

Someone told me a joke earlier and it was proper funny but my memory is so bad now with a penchant for self indulgence in bhad shit that i forgot the joke lol.

Would love to tell yeez but fkd if a can remember it. ?

old age ,, doesn't come alone ;)

On the plus side it seems that farting etiquette, if it ever was a concern, is no longer.
Sitting down with a auld fella a few weeks back, helping him with some forms so he could get some help via the tax system he'd paid into all his life.
"I'll just get a pen" says he as he gets up off his chair up and lets loose a double barrel at ghost crows.
His daughter looking so embarrassed and disgusted, as off he goes and genuinely appears oblivious.

Trying not to laugh out loud, biting my lip at the same time as wondering if he was deaf to certain pitch tones, or selectively deaf.

Etiquette don't bother me, but don't like the thought of losing the control to make comedy when ever the moment is needed.
Then again farting has never been top of my ideas of a joke. Worked with a big fat smug public schoolboy type who thought it great for meetings, remembering even wondering once if he sometimes specifically set out to over eat just to perform his habit routine, because his abilities were not natural.

Last edited:
My aunts funral today and back at the reception my brothers phone lights up.

Screen saver some 20 yr old scantily clad model.

I said sort yer phone ya pelmet ffs sittin next to my mum at a funeral.

Jeez. He still didn’t get it although my uncle was practically breakin his neck to look over his shoulder.

One of my cousins thought it acceptable to have 3 meals at the funeral lol.

And father hughes couldn’t resist a dig sayin my aunt rosie worked at coatbridge high she woulda been paid less than st pats. Fpmsl

Ooft i made my pleasantries and removed myself.

Oh almost forgot one cousin had his suit on but not in attendance. Apparantly in court.

Swear to fk couldn’t write it with the people im related to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back