Anyone seen this or is it old

:oops: it huzny​

Referees - a cutting-edge exercise in evidence-based decision-making​

renderTimingPixel.png

Welcome to this opinion poll on Scottish refereeing, where we aim to gather insightful data and actionable insights on the performance of referees in Scotland. As a cutting-edge exercise in evidence-based decision-making, this poll seeks to empower stakeholders with the necessary information to optimize and streamline the refereeing process. By leveraging the latest tools and methodologies, we can uncover key trends, identify areas for improvement, and facilitate a culture of continuous improvement and excellence in refereeing. We are confident that the findings of this poll will serve as a catalyst for transformative change, driving operational efficiency, enhancing stakeholder satisfaction, and ultimately, contributing to the growth and development of Scottish football. So, join us in this journey towards excellence and let your voice be heard!
Lots of love
Neil Doncaster

21 votes

I think there are a significant number of referees that are biased against my club
I think there are some referees that are biased against my club
I don't think referees are biased against my club, but I think the standard of refereeing is poor
I don't think there is any problem with the standard of refereeing in Scotland
Vote
2 days 16 hours left

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back