Apathy?

michael duffy

"No members on line now",never thought i'd see the day,this is a great site, with great contributors,great information,stories,experiences,humour,aye the the humour,aye,sometimes we argue, fallout,but that happens with every family.
We are on the cusp of history, again, 10 in a row!,we should be rejoicing,puttin the scum back in their boax,i know we're living in 'unprecedented times',prayers for everyone who has lost a loved one to this phuqin pandemic,

I remember the first nine,and apathy, was the feeling i got,we expected,to win everything all the time,we took it for granted,not realising the significance of what we were achieving,
parkhead was half empty,'we couldnae be bothered turning up',
SMSM fed off our apathy,it's boring when one team is dominant,and now they're trying to peddle the same pish,tainted titles,cos scumco were'nt in the league (that's an argument ah'll take on all day long!)tainted title,cos the league was called, pricks,if we'd played to a finish we would have been a mile clear,they're world beaters when there's no football being played,they can have their tainted second place,the form they were in,the league did them a favour,by denying Motherwell the chance of second place!
So come on Bhoys and Ghirls,get posting,your hopes,dreams,experiences,through the current achievements,never mind SMSM,the hundits they employ,the hun failures they roll out on a daily basis to cast aspercions on our achievements,like i said, we'r on the cusp of history,so phuq apathy, come on! positivity! 10 in a row! history! it will never be seen again! get posting Hail Hail.🍺

Well said micheal your right it's a great site to be on I tend to get on it more at the weekend or before I go out to work in the morning that's why I'm on now quite right you are these are exciting times this com season will be something else it won't be a walk in the park because I can see all sorts coming are way a lot of the usual stuff like dodgy ref decisions to unfair fixture list to injury to important players it's going to be a he'll of a season so let's hope everyone on the noise makes a comment small or big it doesn't really mater.hail hail.

Well said micheal your right it's a great site to be on I tend to get on it more at the weekend or before I go out to work in the morning that's why I'm on now quite right you are these are exciting times this com season will be something else it won't be a walk in the park because I can see all sorts coming are way a lot of the usual stuff like dodgy ref decisions to unfair fixture list to injury to important players it's going to be a he'll of a season so let's hope everyone on the noise makes a comment small or big it doesn't really mater.hail hail.
That's it Jinky,keep postin, be positive, this season is history!!! HH ☘

Not only a history making season and one where every point is important,without a doubt some teams will struggle to finish the season,clubs will be cutting spending to the bone and Celtic will be just as careful thou we might not agree at the time,we can't just look to our history but to the future,survival is crucial and will lead not only to ten in a row but a few more on top I hope we keep the run going and make it impossible for any pretenders to equal it. Here we go it,s ? In a row

Of course it's a great site here but we're mainly driven by what the bhoys are achieving on the pitch.
As for aspirations, this is going to be our record breaking 10iar season though firstly I'd like to see the cup ties go ahead. Taking the quadtreble will set us up nicely for the long winter ahead but if we play better against the huns than last season then we could have the 10 over and done by the New Year.

Coming to the end of the nightshift and need to get some sleep. This will be a tremendous season to be a Celtic supporter. Not even a plague can stop us getting the Decima. Not even the Masonic referees. Not the biased media. Not the bankrupt neighbours. I suspect Euro qualification might be simplified but I go to sleep dreaming of seeing us in St Petersburg next May.

Think there is just a little lockdown fatigue at the moment and also that other world events have perhaps put sport back into some kind of context. I guess that sport has always been used as a bit of a distraction from other aspects of our lives. It was an opportunity to forget about work, relationships and other day-to-day factors that can make us anxious. We haven't had that distraction for a few months and the real world just keeps throwing up even more obstacles than usual at the moment.

Fortunately for the random zombie, their permanent fever dream doesn't allow them to awaken from their fugue, so they keep banging their big drum constantly and have no awareness of real-world issues. For more educated folk, like ourselves, perhaps we're looking at the bigger world picture a bit clearer just now and understand that there are more important things than sport.

Today, I will be mostly drinking gin........I don't k ow why, but I think it's important to experiment during these uncertain times.

HH..........peace be with you all

Think there is just a little lockdown fatigue at the moment and also that other world events have perhaps put sport back into some kind of context. I guess that sport has always been used as a bit of a distraction from other aspects of our lives. It was an opportunity to forget about work, relationships and other day-to-day factors that can make us anxious. We haven't had that distraction for a few months and the real world just keeps throwing up even more obstacles than usual at the moment.

Fortunately for the random zombie, their permanent fever dream doesn't allow them to awaken from their fugue, so they keep banging their big drum constantly and have no awareness of real-world issues. For more educated folk, like ourselves, perhaps we're looking at the bigger world picture a bit clearer just now and understand that there are more important things than sport.

Today, I will be mostly drinking gin........I don't k ow why, but I think it's important to experiment during these uncertain times.

HH..........peace be with you all
That is fantastic news SP - a bellyful of gin should mean some wonderful posts coming in about teatime! Woo hoo - I cannae wait! Slainte. 🥃

Michael,
I agree with you about the site. But with no footie i haven't been on so much. I don't think apathy will be a 10 problem. We have been chanting about it since the third or fourth so expectations are high.
We have made history with treble trebles and I hope I am sitting amongst the 60000 when we cross the line to 10.
SP there are non alcoholic gins out there to experiment with. But they're not so much fun.
Stay safe till then
HH

"No members on line now",never thought i'd see the day,this is a great site, with great contributors,great information,stories,experiences,humour,aye the the humour,aye,sometimes we argue, fallout,but that happens with every family.
We are on the cusp of history, again, 10 in a row!,we should be rejoicing,puttin the scum back in their boax,i know we're living in 'unprecedented times',prayers for everyone who has lost a loved one to this phuqin pandemic,

I remember the first nine,and apathy, was the feeling i got,we expected,to win everything all the time,we took it for granted,not realising the significance of what we were achieving,
parkhead was half empty,'we couldnae be bothered turning up',
SMSM fed off our apathy,it's boring when one team is dominant,and now they're trying to peddle the same pish,tainted titles,cos scumco were'nt in the league (that's an argument ah'll take on all day long!)tainted title,cos the league was called, pricks,if we'd played to a finish we would have been a mile clear,they're world beaters when there's no football being played,they can have their tainted second place,the form they were in,the league did them a favour,by denying Motherwell the chance of second place!
So come on Bhoys and Ghirls,get posting,your hopes,dreams,experiences,through the current achievements,never mind SMSM,the hundits they employ,the hun failures they roll out on a daily basis to cast aspercions on our achievements,like i said, we'r on the cusp of history,so phuq apathy, come on! positivity! 10 in a row! history! it will never be seen again! get posting Hail Hail.🍺
I’ve never logged off since the day I registered
( don’t always remember my passwords)

I post once a week maybe which is much less than before. Reason number one is there are no games to talk about. That means more posts than usual on the forum about non celtic topics. If you have an opinion about something which isn't what "everyone else" thinks there is a good chance of some pretty severe personal abuse, so why bother posting....
Hopefully it will all go back to normal eventually 😬

I post once a week maybe which is much less than before. Reason number one is there are no games to talk about. That means more posts than usual on the forum about non celtic topics. If you have an opinion about something which isn't what "everyone else" thinks there is a good chance of some pretty severe personal abuse, so why bother posting....
Hopefully it will all go back to normal eventually 😬
Well, given the time difference from my place to Scotland, most people are tucked up in their beds, when I'm on at times
It's a good site and if anyone disagrees with me vehemently on a topic, then I always agree, that they have one distinct advantage over me, they can kiss my ass & I can't
Works for me
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back