Are the Orange Order on the run

Shammy, I've just read your reply to my earlier post and couldn't see anything wrong with it, although your reply suggests or alludes to something misogynist about it....and NOW I see it..........
...although it might read that I am suggesting I take a different beautiful girl to every game, it is in no way meant to imply that........
....But....... I am saying that Celtic fans have more than their fair share of beautiful girls frequenting the Stade El Paradiso.....AND I can attest to this because I take one along to every game.....the same one and only ONE and one who is my fiancee........
...just to make matters clear.....

....oh and SP, Ha Ha, you son of a gun you........and to answer your question..NO, I am NOT a sailor and am an electrician.............
the Brummie girl back then was a lovely person but not one for the long run (pardon the pun)........she worked for British Midland Airlines and only got home on Saturdays, travelling away to San Francisco for the entire week, returning 4 times and stayed in a Gatwick hotel between times....and erm, it was too much hard work for myself working in Solihul....them driving to London for the one Saturday a week!!!!! It was nuts and very tiring... to say nothing about the driving!!!

She looked like Taylor Dayne's double from the Eighties (Tell it to my Heart) and even sang like her as her party piece when on a Hen night in a Putney's Pilot night out.
She came up to Dundee for a visit on one of her rare weekends off, and went nuts over Broughty Ferry, and loved the place.
A bit like Patrick Swayze out with Taylor Dayne (ending up in Distihl's up town), or so the arseholes I have as mates have never let me forget....You'll know what I mean.

In London, she was a totally different person showing off in front of me with all these gays and lesbians around her........it was always going to end in tears.......so I stayed in Solihul with the Wegie guys and had some of the best times ever!

How freaky is that, i was singing that song earlier.

Ooft. Call me freaked right out ???

Yes Maria, they can but in this instance I had to break this.......long distance love affairs 'n all that.....

She's still got a pair of my Hilfiger boxers',
.....20 pairs for a tenner...Marmaris.... 1999........they last forever!!! oh the irony.

Pants out lasting the lady.

Why has she got boxers?

Was she hangin oot on the gay scene too long? ??

Pants out lasting the lady.

Why has she got boxers?

Was she hangin oot on the gay scene too long? ??

I was staying over at hers in King's Heath one weekend, forgot and left them by mistake in a bed-side drawer....and never went back to pick them up......
...when I asked her to drop them off at my hotel, after we had split, she said she liked them and wears them around the house all the time!!! :confused::confused:

I was staying over at hers in King's Heath one weekend, forgot and left them by mistake in a bed-side drawer....and never went back to pick them up......
...when I asked her to drop them off at my hotel, after we had split, she said she liked them and wears them around the house all the time!!! :confused::confused:

Strange girl. That would be like you strutting wi her silkies on.

Something no right there ???

Strange girl. That would be like you strutting wi her silkies on.

Something no right there ???

Truth told Maria, I couldn't see us lasting, although I found her highly intelligent, caring and considerate....apart from her stunning face and figure, but we both hurt from this, though I'm always pragmatic, whatever I'm pitted against.

My ipse dixit has always been 'chest out, chin up and ...."next"....if things started going south....literally.
Never a quitter, I always listen to what she wants and prepare for compromises, trying to redeem every situation if theres still a worthy cause or even a heartbeat, but it has to be two way.

I think this was her way of holding on to something that just wasn't to be and hoped for a reconciliation, hence her wanting to keep the boxers'......a new and unworn pair I must add.
I know what it was that changed for me and my feelings about her, and that she tried too hard, too show off ish in front of me with other people around.
She was as straight as a dye, without a doubt but seemed to want to overdo it with a gay crowd in tow. It always appeared to be that way.
Extremely beautiful she may have been but I wanted her to stop all the unnecessary performances when we were together. I liked her without all the hard work she seemed to go to to impress.
It was as close as her saying to others who would turn their heads towards her "hey everybody look at me".......I got a bit tired of that.
Her long time friend confided in me that "she is a quiet and unassuming girl, and I can't understand her behaviour when we were together".
She also told me she gets a bit down when they were working together on a long flight to the USA, when prior in the week I had said to her, I couldn't be bothered doing the round trip to Crawley (about 250 miles).
This was because when she got home every weekend she didn't have enough free time to come up to Solihul to see me, where after all it was her home.
I hope that might explain why she wanted to keep a memento from me albeit a pair of boxers'...that I had never ever been seen in! :coffee::(

Sorry to hear that JC, i can be too flippant for my own good pal.

Didn’t mean you any harm.

I feel very lucky just now. Its like rediscovering the man i fell in love with all over again. Second chances don’t always come along.

Feel blessed.

Sorry to hear that JC, i can be too flippant for my own good pal.

Didn’t mean you any harm.

I feel very lucky just now. Its like rediscovering the man i fell in love with all over again. Second chances don’t always come along.

Feel blessed.

I didn't take offence Maria, and know there was no malice intended either.

All that was years ago, and now I'm with someone I didn't think was even out there.

She is the best and most considerate person I know, beautiful inside and out....feel lucky to get another shot at it, especially as in only a couple of short years she's become as fervent a Celtic fan as I've ever been.......sometimes even more so...
Even get the odd text from her that says "here we go for ten in a row"...and she's one of the most senior managers and special baby care midwives in Ninewells!!
Hail Hail.

I didn't take offence Maria, and know there was no malice intended either.

All that was years ago, and now I'm with someone I didn't think was even out there.

She is the best and most considerate person I know, beautiful inside and out....feel lucky to get another shot at it, especially as in only a couple of short years she's become as fervent a Celtic fan as I've ever been.......sometimes even more so...
Even get the odd text from her that says "here we go for ten in a row"...and she's one of the most senior managers and special baby care midwives in Ninewells!!
Hail Hail.

A lovely ghirl for a lovely man. Life can be so good sometimes. ☘✊?

Shammy, I've just read your reply to my earlier post and couldn't see anything wrong with it, although your reply suggests or alludes to something misogynist about it....and NOW I see it..........
...although it might read that I am suggesting I take a different beautiful girl to every game, it is in no way meant to imply that........
....But....... I am saying that Celtic fans have more than their fair share of beautiful girls frequenting the Stade El Paradiso.....AND I can attest to this because I take one along to every game.....the same one and only ONE and one who is my fiancee........
...just to make matters clear.....

....oh and SP, Ha Ha, you son of a gun you........and to answer your question..NO, I am NOT a sailor and am an electrician.............
the Brummie girl back then was a lovely person but not one for the long run (pardon the pun)........she worked for British Midland Airlines and only got home on Saturdays, travelling away to San Francisco for the entire week, returning 4 times and stayed in a Gatwick hotel between times....and erm, it was too much hard work for myself working in Solihul....them driving to London for the one Saturday a week!!!!! It was nuts and very tiring... to say nothing about the driving!!!

She looked like Taylor Dayne's double from the Eighties (Tell it to my Heart) and even sang like her as her party piece when on a Hen night in a Putney's Pilot night out.
She came up to Dundee for a visit on one of her rare weekends off, and went nuts over Broughty Ferry, and loved the place.
A bit like Patrick Swayze out with Taylor Dayne (ending up in Distihl's up town), or so the arseholes I have as mates have never let me forget....You'll know what I mean.

In London, she was a totally different person showing off in front of me with all these gays and lesbians around her........it was always going to end in tears.......so I stayed in Solihul with the Wegie guys and had some of the best times ever!

I assumed you were talking about your better half by saying that she was beautiful and that she goes to the footie with you.

32.JPG

Drummer on the left, the offspring of Winnie The Pooh & Hitler.
Cute how he shaved all his fur but wisely insisted on keeping his ears covered, smart move in case of inclement weather during marching season, basically every weekend Jan-Dec.

If only someone told him there was other things for a hybrid teddy bear fascista to do on weekends.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back