Are the Orange Order on the run

But also a wee side issue to all this, with their parades being banned Police Scotland will now take their fury out on our fans, our Green Brigade & our young fans who wish to sing “our lullabies, our battle cries..the songs of hope & joy” at the next opportunity. Stand guard & be ready to defend ourselves as we head for 9 in a row ?

A question.....if the zombie walkers are refused permission to march past Catholic Churches does anyone agree their raison d'être will be severely restricted?

That being the case the reality now is they will indeed be going nowhere ?

...if they can't lord their hatred, bile and sheer ugliness over the RC ...then they have no reason to march.... nor go to the effort they do, showing off their gargoylic and cretinous coupons to the entire world....
...... I for one love it......I'mean where else do we get to case study early man as a subject that never fails to show up or disappoint.
Just perfect in July ..... end of term ....... Uni breaks till September........ and proffering the studious and aspiring among us a whole two months to record and journal their Troglodytal traits and 'mannerisms' off pat'.... you could say to a tee!
Long enough to get your degree, I'd wager!
Just imagine that for a moment .....me......I just can't get enough of them!

Neanderthal man, (150,000-200,000 years BC) was a more recent, intelligent and advanced civilisation than the Trogs, aka 'epoch of the hun'.
It is often suggested by ancient behaviourists that 'wife' beating among Neanderthals was by then a dying, frowned upon past-time, left centuries behind, though still indulged in places by the mentally insolvent historical hun.

The OOglies are the closest thing we will ever have to a Jurassic Park experience and like the Dodo, will be extinct before it is even noticed they are among us no more.

However, unlike the gentle and colourful Dodo, the facepainted, repugnant and odious OO are destined for an even shorter existence, not too unlike a hapless Joe Dodoo from another time.

....in time their own interest and love in themselves will wane, wither and die........with no other parties or intelligent life interested, and nothing but an old cracked mirror to remind them of the bad, sad old days of yore....... well done the GGC........

.......next...... we take Belfast.....

:love::love::love:

...if they can't lord their hatred, bile and sheer ugliness over the RC ...then they have no reason to march.... nor go to the effort they do, showing off their gargoylic and cretinous coupons to the entire world....
...... I for one love it......I'mean where else do we get to case study early man as a subject that never fails to show up or disappoint.
Just perfect in July ..... end of term ....... Uni breaks till September........ and proffering the studious and aspiring among us a whole two months to record and journal their Troglodytal traits and 'mannerisms' off pat'.... you could say to a tee!
Long enough to get your degree, I'd wager!
Just imagine that for a moment .....me......I just can't get enough of them!

Neanderthal man, (150,000-200,000 years BC) was a more recent, intelligent and advanced civilisation than the Trogs, aka 'epoch of the hun'.
It is often suggested by ancient behaviourists that 'wife' beating among Neanderthals was by then a dying, frowned upon past-time, left centuries behind, though still indulged in places by the mentally insolvent historical hun.

The OOglies are the closest thing we will ever have to a Jurassic Park experience and like the Dodo, will be extinct before it is even noticed they are among us no more.

However, unlike the gentle and colourful Dodo, the facepainted, repugnant and odious OO are destined for an even shorter existence, not too unlike a hapless Joe Dodoo from another time.

....in time their own interest and love in themselves will wane, wither and die........with no other parties or intelligent life interested, and nothing but an old cracked mirror to remind them of the bad, sad old days of yore....... well done the GGC........

.......next...... we take Belfast.....

:love::love::love:
I went to see the Tolkien bio-pic last week, JC

Not sure how much artistic licence they used, but I'm pretty convinced that Tolkien must have spent some time in Glasgow. It's the only explanation for how he came up with orcs and hairy hobbit feet!

It all adds up really, as he could only have been further inspired to create the beautiful Arwen by spending some time with our own beautiful Celtic fans.

I went to see the Tolkien bio-pic last week, JC

Not sure how much artistic licence they used, but I'm pretty convinced that Tolkien must have spent some time in Glasgow. It's the only explanation for how he came up with orcs and hairy hobbit feet!

It all adds up really, as he could only have been further inspired to create the beautiful Arwen by spending some time with our own beautiful Celtic fans.

Well intoned SP,

...AND......we definitely have some heavenly beauties coming through the hallowed hail ways of Celtic Park......
I should know S.P. .........I take one there every home game.........

;);)

Normally a bunch of fat ugly decrepit greaseballs wi king Billy tattoos on their backs ,FTP oan wan arm and UVF oan the other arm, and their husbands aren't any better HH

Talk about teasing

9.JPG

155.jpg

15.JPG

The thought of a woman licking her lips was for decades an assumed unqualified hot sexy image, not any more. :eek:

Last edited:
Apropos of nothing really, but thought I'd add that Tolkien was a Catholic........explains everything!

Didn't know that mate, but while working in Solihul (Touchwood Shopping Centre) near Birmingham some years back I met a girl in David Lloyds Fitness Arena........at least the Cinema part of it, and she showed me a few places of interest.

One was Sarehole Park in Olton where the original story by John Ronald Ruel Tolkien was first written about Middle Earth, Hobbits, Lords, Rings etc.

She took me to a Wetherspoons pub in Acocks Green called the Spreadeagle where I even sat in his well worn Oxford University chair dating from 1938....probably still there today, in the back of the pub with the white rope around it.
Back then I bought an original proofed signed portrait of him at an auction for £150 in 2001....

...however.....the first Lord of the Rings movie we both went to see in the Lloyds Cinema in Solihul back then, and ten minutes from the end of the film, the fire alarms went off.....firemen came in "evacced" the place....and everybody out.......and to date I've never ever got to see the end of the film... not even yet!!
Though they did give us two free return tickets within the year.

She wasn't interested in football.....then... though she lived 600 yards from Aston Villa......but by the end of the month she knew more about Celtic and Paradise than Master G, the slipmeister ever did!

Didn't know that mate, but while working in Solihul (Touchwood Shopping Centre) near Birmingham some years back I met a girl in David Lloyds Fitness Arena........at least the Cinema part of it, and she showed me a few places of interest.

One was Sarehole Park in Olton where the original story by John Ronald Ruel Tolkien was first written about Middle Earth, Hobbits, Lords, Rings etc.

She took me to a Wetherspoons pub in Acocks Green called the Spreadeagle where I even sat in his well worn Oxford University chair dating from 1938....probably still there today, in the back of the pub with the white rope around it.
Back then I bought an original proofed signed portrait of him at an auction for £150 in 2001....

...however.....the first Lord of the Rings movie we both went to see in the Lloyds Cinema in Solihul back then, and ten minutes from the end of the film, the fire alarms went off.....firemen came in "evacced" the place....and everybody out.......and to date I've never ever got to see the end of the film... not even yet!!
Though they did give us two free return tickets within the year.

She wasn't interested in football.....then... though she lived 600 yards from Aston Villa......but by the end of the month she knew more about Celtic and Paradise than Master G, the slipmeister ever did!
You sure you're a sparky and not a sailor, JC?

By my count, that appears to be a girl (or three) in every port.

Bet that picture-hoose didn't have the "love seats" like in the old Vicky..........you'd be able to get a DNA sample for half of Dundee from those seats.

Back