Arlene Foster

Oh, and another referendum trimbo, ya daftie, bojo's leavin on a no deal, him and his pal's stand tae make a fortune,who say's so.... his sister!!!!!!! and ye can take that tae the bank!!!!!

This place must be full of adonisis and super models, all of you good lookin' smart erses who are slaggin' Arlene get yer pictures up and then we can compare.

Bet she gets her nat king more often over the weekend than most of you put the gither oan here..get yer pictures up or shut up.

I agree Timbo. They should or they should sTFU.
but they won’t coz despite lol at others .... there is a lot of ugly people out there

Regardless of what you think of Arlene foster and how she looks,her and the d.u.p might be the downfall of Boris and Brexit in any format..she has the norn iron people at heart.

If Boris doesn't get the agreement through later today (as expected) she will have played a big part in that.

We will then probably have another referendum and the people can decide if leaving the eu really is the best option.

i voted leave but i don't think i would again..it's 1/100 that another referendum is likely and it's all thanks to Arlene..ugly or not she nobody's fool.

Scratch that. Dick. Wtf

This place must be full of adonisis and super models, all of you good lookin' smart erses who are slaggin' Arlene get yer pictures up and then we can compare.

Bet she gets her nat king more often over the weekend than most of you put the gither oan here..get yer pictures up or shut up.
This is a ........ person who is definitely ugly as
not half as ugly though as what comes from inside the heffernan 👍

M.D...firstly, i don't love Arlene foster (are you joking?) and secondly i never said the English give a phuck about norn ireland,i said that Arlene foster cares about the people of N.I.

My prediction today is that the proposed agreement will be rejected and therefore will trigger a no confidence vote in the government.

That means that there'll be a general election..so there won't be a no deal before oct 31st either as everything will be on hold (presumably) till after the election.

It's likely that both Tory and Labour manifestos (certainly Jeremy Corbyns) will include putting the vote back to the people to decide if we still want to leave the EU.

I know that everything is ifs and buts and I've put my neck on the line, but it's my opinion and I've put money on I'll be right...but I've been wrong plenty times before.

M.D...firstly, i don't love Arlene foster (are you joking?) and secondly i never said the English give a phuck about norn ireland,i said that Arlene foster cares about the people of N.I.

My prediction today is that the proposed agreement will be rejected and therefore will trigger a no confidence vote in the government.

That means that there'll be a general election..so there won't be a no deal before oct 31st either as everything will be on hold (presumably) till after the election.

It's likely that both Tory and Labour manifestos (certainly Jeremy Corbyns) will include putting the vote back to the people to decide if we still want to leave the EU.

I know that everything is ifs and buts and I've put my neck on the line, but it's my opinion and I've put money on I'll be right...but I've been wrong plenty times before.
Big man, your knowledge on arlene foster is ill informed. She cares about the people of the six counties you say? Really? Well here's a newsflash for ye. She cares about herself and the shower of knuckle dragging dinosaurs that she represents. That's it. She doesn't give two fucks about anyone else. She backed a liar and now it's come back to bite her big arse. She's shitein bullets at the minute. The boul borris has knifed her in the back and it's fuckin hilarious to watch.

Big man, your knowledge on arlene foster is ill informed. She cares about the people of the six counties you say? Really? Well here's a newsflash for ye. She cares about herself and the shower of knuckle dragging dinosaurs that she represents. That's it. She doesn't give two fucks about anyone else. She backed a liar and now it's come back to bite her big arse. She's shitein bullets at the minute. The boul borris has knifed her in the back and it's fuckin hilarious to watch.

Agreed.

Regardless of what you think of Arlene foster and how she looks,her and the d.u.p might be the downfall of Boris and Brexit in any format..she has the norn iron people at heart.

If Boris doesn't get the agreement through later today (as expected) she will have played a big part in that.

We will then probably have another referendum and the people can decide if leaving the eu really is the best option.

i voted leave but i don't think i would again..it's 1/100 that another referendum is likely and it's all thanks to Arlene..ugly or not she nobody's fool.
She may or may not be a fool, but the evidence in the RHI scandal shows she is a liar and a fraud. No different to most people in power right enough, add to the plot she has a bitter streak running right through her, then this explains why many of us have nothing good to say about this woman.
The DUP campaigned for a vote against the GFA back in the day, and to see Arlene, Paisley and Sammy the bigot Wilson et al, all looking so glum has cheered me up no end in the last few days.

Whit a laugh it's gonnae be,when the sectarian bigots from N.I have tae show their passports,when they come over here tae march and wave their onion jacks beside our sectarian bigots!
Oh,and whit happens wi Gibralter........ jist a thought!
Great point about the Rock Mr Duffy, the people on this colony defo don't want to leave without a deal, they have a helluva lot to lose especially with the Spanish getting prepared to make life difficult in a no deal scenario.

Whit a laugh it's gonnae be,when the sectarian bigots from N.I have tae show their passports,when they come over here tae march and wave their onion jacks beside our sectarian bigots!
Oh,and whit happens wi Gibralter........ jist a thought!
Thats easy Michael they do what they have always done ,,,wave 🇬🇧them through and hold the tims up at the back of the line the amount of times an empty vechile gets pulled while a bus full of these cnts get waved through is unreal

Members online

Latest posts

Back