Arlene Foster

Whit a laugh it's gonnae be,when the sectarian bigots from N.I have tae show their passports,when they come over here tae march and wave their onion jacks beside our sectarian bigots!
Oh,and whit happens wi Gibralter........ jist a thought!
Gibraltar should be bulldozed into the sea. A fuckin shit hole if I ever seen one. More butchers aprons on display than the shankill rd on the twelfth and full of a shower of confused fuckers that look Spanish and claim to be British. Bulldoze the hole and leave the rock to the apes!

Whit a laugh it's gonnae be,when the sectarian bigots from N.I have tae show their passports,when they come over here tae march and wave their onion jacks beside our sectarian bigots!
Oh,and whit happens wi Gibralter........ jist a thought!
The peeple have backed a Poundland trump and have been totally fucked Over! It plays right into The hands of Nationalists and all because they put they faith in a utter 🤡 fuck me get the popcorn in this is Gaunna be a belter! 😉

Regardless of what you think of Arlene foster and how she looks,her and the d.u.p might be the downfall of Boris and Brexit in any format..she has the norn iron people at heart.

If Boris doesn't get the agreement through later today (as expected) she will have played a big part in that.

We will then probably have another referendum and the people can decide if leaving the eu really is the best option.

i voted leave but i don't think i would again..it's 1/100 that another referendum is likely and it's all thanks to Arlene..ugly or not she nobody's fool.

The Norn Iron people at heart? You been huffing away on Arlene's knickers ffs?

Aye I'm sure wee cuddly Arlene Foster just loves ALL the Norn Iron people equally :rolleyes:

The Norn Iron people at heart? You been huffing away on Arlene's knickers ffs?

Aye I'm sure wee cuddly Arlene Foster just loves ALL the Norn Iron people equally :rolleyes:

Arlene Foster has 'no regrets' over being pictured with a UDA commander

184905985-7eb9ff6a-9243-45ac-8754-0484bcc458cd.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back