Arlene Foster

Interestingly this company services Arlene's local area.

AI%2BCourses.png
What a beautiful cow. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Timbo she has never cared about the nationalist of the 6 north east counties of ireland and never will this is something we have known all our lives she is just the latest in a long line of unionist leaders who's only a goal was to keep us down but now the tables starting to turn because thier majority is slowly but most definitely slipping away they will try and soft soap the nationalist people it won't work . So timbo if you think she cares knock yourself out I'll not be suckered in.

Timbo she has never cared about the nationalist of the 6 north east counties of ireland and never will this is something we have known all our lives she is just the latest in a long line of unionist leaders who's only a goal was to keep us down but now the tables starting to turn because thier majority is slowly but most definitely slipping away they will try and soft soap the nationalist people it won't work . So timbo if you think she cares knock yourself out I'll not be suckered in.
I call the DUP, fair weather unionists! Meaning ,it suits them to shout about the union only when it suits them ,example , last week when London passed the bill for gay- rights etc ,the rest of the country has this law ,but they don’t want it ! Hh

Latest posts

Back