Armenia Vs Scotland 5 PM

Winter

Here we go again , after we played them last time we were world class, beat anybody that's how good we are.
Same as every other time we win 1 game against anyone or get a draw against an overrated England side.
Our highs are always followed by an almighty crash that for some reason our media never learn from.
I'm laughing out loud to myself as I post this but ( oh ffs 🙈🤣) I think we can go there and win haha .
On home soil Armenia are a different proposition, a different animal and they've claimed a few impressive scalps there , the most recent being Ireland, but we're a better team than both right? hahaha.
If Clarke actually decides to play our high quality of players IN THEIR positions then we should be able to come away with something.
Hopefully that something will be 3 pts and we can get the SMS back to believing we are capable of beating any side in the world, which we are .....about once or twice n a 100 games.
Does anyone care 🤣 I do , I want us to stay at least a B side .
Should we take a thumping over there like we did against Ireland just when we were world champion standard after a 2-0 win over the same side, then Clarke will remember just exactly what our MSM are all about, character, integrity, ability assassination.
I will watch this game through cracks in my fingers but honestly after Dublin I have no idea whatsoever his starting XI will be nor if this Scotland side can deliver away from home post pandemic empty stadia *season that saw sevco win the league and Scotland qualify for a major tournament.
I hope , as I have for years & years & years & years & years and aye think yous get the picture, that we can get a response from the players.
That all depends upon whether or not Clarke is going to rotate the side again ( which he has to imo) this time cos I've no idea what his last selection was all about in Dublin.
So I'm hoping for the same side that comfortably blew Armenia out the water at hampdump.
Mon the Scotland 🤞🏻🙏
Positivity troops, positivity 😬🤐🤫

Last edited:
Mon Scotland and sicken them ta fuck!

4953.jpg

Scotland will beat Armenia handy enough imo, as Ireland were able to dominate them enough without having much of a cutting edge to them, in fact Ireland were very blunt as an attacking force much as Scotland were in Dublin.
We have all seen celtic eliminated from European competition by not converting huge chances when offered to them, and same rule applies in international football, possibly even more so than club football.
Scotland were handed sitters as such by a Irish defence trying to be to clever and without the ability to do so either, and in less than a minute found themselves 2 down and a totally different game from there on.
What surprised me was the lack of attacking threat Scotland offered after that and with a none existant passion for the fight.
With hoping for a draw, for Ireland sake, especially with us onto a hiding later on against Ukraine, its just about bragging rights for myself anyway.
The real question here for myself is do Clark and Kenny as managers trying to be to clever for their own good, with using players in team formations, that is foreign to them at club level?

FFS! Ralston dropped for boy wonder Patterson.
McTominay and Hanley in defence with Jack Hendry.
Gilmour in central midfield.
Che Adams as the lone striker in a 5-4-1 formation.

I know it is "only" Armenia but do we have to deliberately make life difficult for ourselves? The only surprise is that he hasn't recalled Alan MacGregor in goals and dropped Gordon!

1655220440009.png

FFS! Ralston dropped for boy wonder Patterson.
McTominay and Hanley in defence with Jack Hendry.
Gilmour in central midfield.
Che Adams as the lone striker in a 5-4-1 formation.

I know it is "only" Armenia but do we have to deliberately make life difficult for ourselves? The only surprise is that he hasn't recalled Alan MacGregor in goals and dropped Gordon!

View attachment 19065
Sticking to the 3421 formation by the looks of things BB. So with all the changes being constantly being made, you can only assume that Clark is looking for what he believes works best for qualifying for other potential competition's further down the line imo, even if this one still remains totally in scotlands own hands still.

Sticking to the 3421 formation by the looks of things BB. So with all the changes being constantly being made, you can only assume that Clark is looking for what he believes works best for qualifying for other potential competition's further down the line imo, even if this one still remains totally in scotlands own hands still.
It is still insulting for McKenna and Ralston who played so well against Armenia last week to be dropped for Clarke's favourite fuds!

I missed the first 20 minutes but at least we have drawn level by the time I started watching. Our defence looks shambolic again.

It is still insulting for McKenna and Ralston who played so well against Armenia last week to be dropped for Clarke's favourite fuds!

I missed the first 20 minutes but at least we have drawn level by the time I started watching. Our defence looks shambolic again.
Shambolic is an understatement BB.
Can't for the life understand why Ireland and Scotland have opted for the 3BC option without having the players to do so?
And even Ireland with a Duffy in the 3 look more comfortable playing it, shows how bad it is working for Scotland at present imo.

Shambolic is an understatement BB.
Can't for the life understand why Ireland and Scotland have opted for the 3BC option without having the players to do so?
And even Ireland with a Duffy in the 3 look more comfortable playing it, shows how bad it is working for Scotland at present imo.
What do you mean? Scotland do have the players, it's just Clarke won't use them. So we have a man utd midfielder playing in defence 🤔
Can anyone explain that?
I would have loved to have been a shit hot player just so I could of told Scotland to fuck off if they wanted to cap me

FFS! Patterson gets to try a shot on the Armenian goal from 12 yards out and ends up clearing the ball backwards out the other side of the penalty box! The Daily Retard will reduce his value by £1m down to £54m for that appalling error.

Armenia player booked for timewasting after just 30 minutes! Does either side want to win this match?

Back