Atletico Madrid v Celtic , Uefa Champions League , Metropolitan Stadium, Madrid ,Tuesday 7th Nov 8pm kick off

Scholes and Hargreaves both saying Rashfords wasnt a red card, it was 10 times worse than Maedas. However they make a good point about these decisions being made using still images.
Ref called it right away I think

It was a red all-day long, imo. 2 wx Man Utd men are gonnie stand up for Rashford. But Wee tenbob Hag, back in the dam for Christmas, if his team keep ignoring his instructions.

How many years have we been saying that.
"Its a learning curve", has to be the saying that gets right on my 2 bob bits..... We never fookin learn... We very rarely these days keep decent players long enough to gel into a team thats going to compete in Europe, the only thing we are near the top of in Europe is charging the fans to get in and watch the never ending bloody curve.

Charge us top prices, but give us the players not projects and give us a manager with decent European experience..... And we wont mind as much (maybe) 😂

Was thinking on an optimistic note it would be ironic if we went to Lazio and got a win and finished with a flourish against Feynoord.
Neither looked that brilliant when we played them and yet we took nothing from either game.
Unfortunately the knob of a ref the other night made the task even more difficult with the suspension of both Maeda and Palma for the next game.
Having Hatate Abada and these two lads unavailable is a blow and stretches us to the max yet again.

It was a red all-day long, imo. 2 wx Man Utd men are gonnie stand up for Rashford. But Wee tenbob Hag, back in the dam for Christmas, if his team keep ignoring his instructions.
Definite red for me. I thought the ref called it right away but was obviously focusing too much on my beer to realise it had been a VAR decision.

Was thinking on an optimistic note it would be ironic if we went to Lazio and got a win and finished with a flourish against Feynoord.
Neither looked that brilliant when we played them and yet we took nothing from either game.
Unfortunately the knob of a ref the other night made the task even more difficult with the suspension of both Maeda and Palma for the next game.
Having Hatate Abada and these two lads unavailable is a blow and stretches us to the max yet again.
The ref has had an impact in at least two of our games and VAR is definitely not working for us either. I am impressed by your optimism and hope you are right Mag 7!

Members online

Latest posts

Back