Au revoir, Olivier Ntcham

Taught in the best football academy's, looked a terrific player under BR just needed to add consistency( young player most common fault #1).

Then Lennyball gets him. He, like others latterly, downs tools and goes in huff. Losing around 75% of your value in a player is another feature of the Lennyball system.

He ll fly in France just like Ping Pong in Bundesliga

Taught in the best football academy's, looked a terrific player under BR just needed to add consistency( young player most common fault #1).

Then Lennyball gets him. He, like others latterly, downs tools and goes in huff. Losing around 75% of your value in a player is another feature of the Lennyball system.

He ll fly in France just like Ping Pong in Bundesliga
He occasionally looked terrific under the snake, and frequently looked shite.
Buy out clause is apparently 9m (which doubles our money) are you saying he would be worth mid 30s if it wasn't for Lennon??

Ntcham, our most expensive player ever, really?

He occasionally looked terrific under the snake, and frequently looked shite.
Buy out clause is apparently 9m (which doubles our money) are you saying he would be worth mid 30s if it wasn't for Lennon??

Ntcham, our most expensive player ever, really?
Hoopy - I believe the buy-out clause is only £4.5m! We rejected over triple that just over a year ago.

Where have you been hiding? We’ve all just found out you’ve were sending abusive private messages to the much loved and recently departed Michael Duffy, shammy has asked us all to block your posts, so you can’t spread anymore of your shite, don’t bother replying to this post your blocked, and I would urge all noise members to click on dhoopsers photo and used the ignore button, in memory and solidarity of the late MD 🙏
Already blocked the Twat

HH 👏

I just know if people have blocked him all it will say is, 'you have blocked content from this member' or words to that effect. Just feel everyone's entitled to a right to reply.
To be fair your right Brim but he went after MD big time and we saw what the Noise thought of oor Michael. And Shammy is in the Same bracket. They say free speech is a right but hate speech well that’s Fallow Fallow but that’s just my opinion as far as that CUNT goes he’s blocked

👏

1-0 does me m8
Av a long memory
Any win
Even if the headers scored by the referee in 74th minute of injury time
Nah that’s deluded
Nae ref would dae us a favour
That rules been changed now , if the ba' hits the ref , ba' gets handed back to the team in possession, probably still works for them.

I would expect the muthaf**ka to do well in France with a decent side, I know that theyve had a terrible season following on from a great one, but they'll comeback as we will , hes the type of player who plays well when the teams playing well.

That rules been changed now , if the ba' hits the ref , ba' gets handed back to the team in possession, probably still works for them.
Unless it’s a Celtic player he’s automatically red cairded and penalty is given to the Righteous Team they’re playing against unless it’s another team that’s kafflic leaning
Rule 4.1 Lodge The Orangiest Kaflic Haters
Of The NLRA. President Hughmungous pape hater Dallas.
Sure that’s the Wording

HH 😂

To be fair your right Brim but he went after MD big time and we saw what the Noise thought of oor Michael. And Shammy is in the Same bracket. They say free speech is a right but hate speech well that’s Fallow Fallow but that’s just my opinion as far as that CUNT goes he’s blocked

👏
Any newer member wants to know why so many people blocked him then they should go back and try reading his mind-frazzling posts (noting too when he reappeared and checking the scores in our games around these times).

Any newer member wants to know why so many people blocked him then they should go back and try reading his mind-frazzling posts (noting too when he reappeared and checking the scores in our games around these times).
Always turns up after a defeat with his usual pish always thought him a HUN nothing the cunt ever Said will change that noo and he’s blocked but I’ll have too retire the 💩. As now he and The Thai are gone
But sumcunt will appear they always do

HH 👏

Not a tear shed on my part.
For a guy that could play at the level shown to disappear in so many games meant he had to go.
The "kind" will call it drops in form. For me he didnt put in the effort.
Tried him at AM, didnt work.
Tried him at DM, didnt have the dig.
Couldn't even credit him with keeping busy in games.

Lesson learned hopefully.
We have had a number of instances over the last few years with us knocking offers for players for it to result in form drops, value drops and these "shop window" appearances. It does nothing for us long term.

We have to get to the point where we have a tougher approach to player contracts.
Identify when a player is getting itchy feet, offer our best extension. No signature then off you go.
If it means spending more on the next signing then so be it. I'd welcome it. Pissing away a year leaves us with less in the pot for a replacement and ducking and diving in the prospects and punt market again.

Have a quick look at our first team squad. Count the loans in, the out on loan, the underperforming, the fringe, the final year & out of contract.

Add in the few regulars that may still be approached. Its a daunting list.

Lenny has to stand aside before the end of the season.
For a new manager to assess the squad, win over any lads on the fence and attack the window from the first day he has to have time.

This summer is likley to be our busiest window in memory

Incredible that he sees himself as better than the standard of the Scottish game. Barton-esque comment . Yet neither showed that comment to be true. We all know that ntcham can play but nowhere near consistent enough for a regular starting place in the Celtic XI. Cant con the fans with talk, we seen it also from toljan, perhaps these players are as guilty as the rest of us in not giving the standard of the game here its dues. With 2 Cl places up for grabs again ( albeit qualifying places) something has to have improved for that to happen.

Agree with your post BBB , also seem to remember a similar 'massive rebuilding' theme for the start of this season
Would of been if we had sold or if clubs came in. Not sure which. The word coming from above was we have retained our stars. Did that mean we threw out enquiries? Enquiries that only the club, players and agents were privy to?

No way of knowing. Its all guess work with those pathetic cryptic Instagram player posts that emerge on departure.

Whatever job we thought we had coming last Summer is now a guarantee.

Back