Au revoir, Olivier Ntcham

Taught in the best football academy's, looked a terrific player under BR just needed to add consistency( young player most common fault #1).

Then Lennyball gets him. He, like others latterly, downs tools and goes in huff. Losing around 75% of your value in a player is another feature of the Lennyball system.

He ll fly in France just like Ping Pong in Bundesliga

He's never looked terrific....cast your mind back circa start of 2018 season with Brendan in charge around the AEk debacle....we played st Mirren, he didn't fancy it and was sent off needlessly....don't blame Lenny for his demise, he was rank a long time before he arrived...man city let him go for a reason...same with frimpong

He's never looked terrific....cast your mind back circa start of 2018 season with Brendan in charge around the AEk debacle....we played st Mirren, he didn't fancy it and was sent off needlessly....don't blame Lenny for his demise, he was rank a long time before he arrived...man city let him go for a reason...same with frimpong
Dont think city put a sell on clause either which would explain why the club just want rid but they'll be kicking themselves, money back Vs €15-17 million for the non tryer

Wouldnt say they were rank. Combined we wont loose a penny on them. Could of been more if we had sold to Porto.
Flaws yeah but these are the kind of flips we are after as long as they are done quickly enough.

I would expect the muthaf**ka to do well in France with a decent side, I know that theyve had a terrible season following on from a great one, but they'll comeback as we will , hes the type of player who plays well when the teams playing well.
Probably correct in what you say above Winter. But when things are going wrong ? Nah, wouldn't like him in the trenches. A luxury player as far as I'm concerned.

Probably correct in what you say above Winter. But when things are going wrong ? Nah, wouldn't like him in the trenches. A luxury player as far as I'm concerned.
Too many ',luxury players ' have rolled up to CP these past 3 seasons and during BRs time, very few if any real successes Toljan, Burke, Weah, Benkpvic, Duffy, need I go on after Duffy ? We have had little return on any of them and more, of the mercenaries , and the new structure has to factor this into the future plans. Players who sign Celtic contacts unless the loan is a no brainer HH

So Andre Villas Boas is fuming and has threatened to resign due to Olivier Ntcham being signed against his wishes stating that Ntcham wasn't even on the management team's list of signing targets......however Marseille CEO Pierre Là Well is said to be delighted to welcome Ntcham to the club! 😂

Most of the time struggled to be even a bang average player for me. Coming short picking up ball, foolishly closing down space by doing so, then standing on the ball , drag back, followed by a pass backwards or short sideways. Poor tackler, mediocre header, invisible for long periods. Goodbye.

No hes too good for the Scottish game, he'll excell in france where its a non contact sport ( just kidding , about all of it) 😛
Not all plain sailing for the Frenchman or mischief making
https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.c...-boas-suspended-by-marseille-pending-sacking/

Official | André Villas Boas suspended by Marseille pending sacking​

Ligue 1 side Marseille have this afternoon announced the immediate dismissal of Portuguese manager André Villas Boas following a press conference at Tuesday lunchtime during which he announced he had offered his resignation after the club signed Olivier Ntcham without telling him.
OM’s press release in full:
Olympique de Marseille announces the dismissal of André Villas Boas. This decision became inevitable because of repetition of actions and attitudes which seriously harm the institution and its employees who defend it daily. The comments made today at a press conference in particular about Pablo Longoria, Head of Football, are unacceptable. His exceptional work cannot be called into question and was on the contrary welcomed by all during this winter transfer window marked by an unprecedented crisis. Possible sanctions will be taken against André Villas-Boas following disciplinary proceedings.”

Not all plain sailing for the Frenchman or mischief making
https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.c...-boas-suspended-by-marseille-pending-sacking/

Official | André Villas Boas suspended by Marseille pending sacking​

Ligue 1 side Marseille have this afternoon announced the immediate dismissal of Portuguese manager André Villas Boas following a press conference at Tuesday lunchtime during which he announced he had offered his resignation after the club signed Olivier Ntcham without telling him.
OM’s press release in full:
Olympique de Marseille announces the dismissal of André Villas Boas. This decision became inevitable because of repetition of actions and attitudes which seriously harm the institution and its employees who defend it daily. The comments made today at a press conference in particular about Pablo Longoria, Head of Football, are unacceptable. His exceptional work cannot be called into question and was on the contrary welcomed by all during this winter transfer window marked by an unprecedented crisis. Possible sanctions will be taken against André Villas-Boas following disciplinary proceedings.”
You can tell that VB would last as long as jonjoe Kenny at CP

You can tell that VB would last as long as jonjoe Kenny at CP
Though you never know with McKay I'd be surprised if he wasnt in the mould of Peter lawell if a more up to date version. Perhaps McKay could be a better negotiator and not leave things til the last minute. Also , this just hit me but if players now have super agents representing them then does it not make sense for the club to hire one of these super agents to negotiate on a level playing field ? ☘

☘️Celtic team v Kilmarnock:
Bain,
Taylor
, Brown,
Ajeti,
Turnbull,
Kenny,
Christie,
Edouard,
Ajer,
McGregor,
Welsh