AW ???

M

Maria

Put my dress on for work then had to take it off again u’wear no right wi it. Pit on something different then put the dress back on.

Standing at the train station..... thinking my dress is a bit low at the front.

Realised with full horror that its on backwards n now the train is late.

Humiliatin or what. Why does my son ask me 50 fkn questions of a morn. Too distracting.

Why does this shit happen to me ?

???

Put my dress on for work then had to take it off again u’wear no right wi it. Pit on something different then put the dress back on.

Humiliatin or what. Why does my son ask me 50 fkn questions of a morn. Too distracting.

???
:(

???

Just keep walking backwards, sorted.

Day just got worse.

Going downstairs in work and the popper fell off and paps nearly fell out. Just got my clutch in front of it as the huns walking upstairs.

Bastard !!!!

Safety pin off irene in reception.

This aint cheap shit am wearin

Not my fkn day ??

???

Try 5 grandkids tae be fed, dressed, 2 to nursery, 2 to tae primary school & 1 tae high school, a Dug that's fvckin nuts running about barking, The Mrs shouting tae shut up, she's trying tae sleep, add tae all that my 20yr daughter who is still steaming.

Only had 3hrs sleep FFS, then back to get Mrs ready tae go out, walk the Dug. Try & do some work before picking rhe wee one's up fae nursery at 12, then 2 fae school at 3.

So that's why when I get up I get shower & dressed before the madness starts.

???
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aye Maria, it's a mad Hoose. Entertainment was good this morning, Brendan Roger's Green & White Army, a wee
do do do do do do do, then let's all do a Broony, Twins came oot of nursery doing the Broony,, now the madness starts again trying tae get them tae eat their dinner, at least I'll have help that's sober. ☘️Hail Hail☘️

Aye Maria, it's a mad Hoose. Entertainment was good this morning, Brendan Roger's Green & White Army, a wee
do do do do do do do, then let's all do a Broony, Twins came oot of nursery doing the Broony,, now the madness starts again trying tae get them tae eat their dinner, at least I'll have help that's sober. ☘️Hail Hail☘️

Haha sounds like a helluva better day than mine pal trust me ?

Back