AW ???

You'll no find that word in an Irish dictionary.

Is it the same thing as a rabbit, surely irish really doesn’t think i really use one.

Im only saying that we dont have to ever put up and lose out.

From what i hear. We gain haha. Go figure Well... diznae take a huge leap eh shammy ??

You could have been doing with your better halfs opinion before you left the house this mornin. Something along the lines of "hey bigman, is this dress on the right way round"? I would have loved to have seen your face and ye walkin down the road with your tits hangin out the back of a dress!

You sure you want to dress up that fantasy ???

O need to stop drinkin redbull shammy. I feel bloated when i do. In yet 2 lousy days of it n am cool but i have had 5 medium ones and 2 large today.

They gotsta go. ?

My besties in da house. Well how you doin Ally.

Did i help last night? Hmmm

Btw. Everyone. I think i was pm trolled tonight by a newbie.

He wiz trying to act like antonio but wiznae.

Huns are clearly upti shit.

Keep the candle lit and stay aware.

O need to stop drinkin redbull shammy. I feel bloated when i do. In yet 2 lousy days of it n am cool but i have had 5 medium ones and 2 large today.

They gotsta go. ?

That red bull shite is bad for you, can damage the liver. Its chemically enhanced shite, nearlly done ma lassie in.

That red bull shite is bad for you, can damage the liver. Its chemically enhanced shite, nearlly done ma lassie in.

I know a nd to stop it pal. I will. But i am already surprised as fk that im still here n if you seen any of my bar tabs you would think i defeated science too

Kinda makes me feel indestructible on some level ??

I know a nd to stop it pal. I will. But i am already surprised as fk that im still here n if you seen any of my bar tabs you would think i defeated science too

Kinda makes me feel indestructible on some level ??

Aye, I know someone else that thought she was invincible, ended up bloated, insomniac & a walking fvckin heartattack at 19, knew the signs massive heartattacks took ma Da & wee brother. Ma lassies it was that RB shite, not genetic. So get aff it FFS

Aye, I know someone else that thought she was invincible, ended up bloated, insomniac & a walking fvckin heartattack at 19, knew the signs massive heartattacks took ma Da & wee brother. Ma lassies it was that RB shite, not genetic. So get aff it FFS

Yeah i hear you pal. Promise x

You could have been doing with your better halfs opinion before you left the house this mornin. Something along the lines of "hey bigman, is this dress on the right way round"? I would have loved to have seen your face and ye walkin down the road with your tits hangin out the back of a dress!

A had my coat on too silly. And the dress was only slightly more open at the front but its not great when the label is grazin yer pap.

Back