Away fans back at Glesga Derby matches.

BILLCOWIE1958

After making unilateral decisions about vastly reducing the Celtic ticket allocation from 7500 to 800 or so, and then totally withdrawing the allocation at Ibrokes, Celtic could do little, other than respond in kind.
Now it appears that the original agreement will be reinstated...... except that it won't be.
The ticket allocation will revert back to the reduced amount, and according to that Fuckwit, Stewart Robertson, that's how he envisages it being for the next couple of seasons at least.
Personally, for the sake of 800 or so tickets, at Ibrokes and Celtic having to reciprocate, is it really worth the further reduction in capacity at Celtic Park, on security grounds, and the denial of tickets to non Celtic ST holders who might otherwise relish the opportunity to attend a Derby match at CP?
Factoring in the destruction of toilets etc that the Blue Hoardes seem to revel in, is it really worth the hassle, let alone the reduced income from vacant seats?
Bearing in mind that the original decision was dreamt up by the HUNS, because they were so pissed off at being regularly horsed and riduculed by a Stand full of jubilant Celtic fans, I'd say "Fuck 'em!"
Who can forget wee Teacake tying a' Walk On scarf' to a goal post at the Broomloan end, and after our next game at their midden, 2 burley security guys being posted on the goalposts like tin sodjers to prevent a repeat?
Do 800 away fans really significantly increase the atmosphere of a match which already has electricity of thousands of Van Der Graff generators running through it?
Of course there will always be those on both sides who need their matchday fix, and are lost without a game to attend, but with the 4 Derby league matches being televised, surely the inability to attend 2 games isn't that great a hardship?
I haven't attended a match at Ibrokes since the 4-4 draw in March 1986, when we in the enclosure under the main stand were so graciously welcomed and spat upon by the knuckle draggers seated above us.
No doubt there will be others who feel differently, and have their own views, which of course they are perfectly entitled to.
HH🍀

Last edited:
After making unilateral decisions about vastly reducing the Celtic ticket allocation from 7500 to 800 or so, and then totally withdrawing the allocation at Ibrokes, Celtic could do little, other than respond in kind.
Now it appears that the original agreement will be reinstated...... except that it won't be.
The ticket allocation will revert back to the reduced amount, and according to tgat Fuckwit, Stewart Robertson, that's how he envisages it being for the next couple of seasons at least.
Personally, for the sake of 800 or so tickets, at Ibrokes and Celtic having to reciprocate, is it really worth the further reduction in capacity at Celtic Park, on security grounds, and the denial of tickets to non Celtic ST holders who might otherwise relish the opportunity to attend a Derby match at CP?
Factoring in the destruction of toilets etc that the Blue Hoardes seem to revel in, is it really worth the hassle, let alone the reduced income from vacant seats?
Bearing in mnd that the original decision was dreamt up by the HUNS, because they were so pissed off at being regularly horsed and riduculed by a Stand full of jubilant Celtic fans, I'd say "Fuck 'em!"
Who can forget wee Teacake tying a' Walk On scarf' to a goal post at the Broomloan end, and after our next game at their midden, 2 burley security guys being posted on the goalposts like tin sodjers to prevent a repeat?
Do 800 away fans really significantly increase the atmosphere of a match which already has electricity of thousands of Van Der Graff generators running through it?
Of course there will always be those on both sides who need their matchday fix, and are lost without a game to attend, but with the 4 Derby league matches being televised, surely the inability to attend 2 games isn't that great a hardship?
No doubt there will be ohgers who feel differently, and have their own ideas, which of course they are perfectly entitled to.
HH🍀
I agree Bill. Feck them. They screwed it up and extra costs involved makes it not worth it. The stunning atmosphere last week was amazing so let's keep them out.

We should start a petition like they did, KEEP THE HUNS OUT OFF PARADISE,for the sake off 700 hundred tickets and about 200 hundred empty sears to separate them, tell them to stick them up there arse, all 7500 or nothing, the huns atmosphere last game was the best I have experienced, and I am 62 and going to paradise since a was 5,we don't need the cunts there smashing up toilets, and singing paedo for 90 mins and more get them to fuck for good it's not like we need to sell tickets and need money, we don't want them, we don't need them, they started it so they either give us the broomlen back or fuck all, they are not worth all the policing and stewards, the seggregatin and all the agro they bring

Last edited:
Their team absolutely melted 3 weeks ago in front of a full paradise , now he wants fans back in because he knows the last game is at ours

Tell the creepy looking cunt and the rancid mob to fuck off

and Celtic should come out with a statement setting the record straight why this non ticket allocation started in the first place because i'm already reading lies about how it began in the Daily Sevco bugle etc

Last edited:
The ticket allocation will revert back to the reduced amount, and according to that Fuckwit, Stewart Robertson, that's how he envisages it being for the next couple of seasons at least.
Bearing in mnd that the original decision was dreamt up by the HUNS, because they were so pissed off at being regularly horsed and riduculed by a Stand full of jubilant Celtic fans, I'd say "Fuck 'em!"
No doubt there will be ohgers who feel differently, and have their own ideas, which of course they are perfectly entitled to.
HH🍀
How strange ( not) this is back on the agenda now that Celtic are back on top and in the driving seat. We dont need 800 zombies spewing their poison into the atmosphere at CP. The last derbys atmosphere was incredible, out of this world without them. I suspect panic at the thought of dwindling attendances again over the course of the season as we stretch our lead for who knows how long, and that this is the beginning of theRangers realisation that they will likely need the Celtic coin to survive , start off at 800 then return to the full broomloan end . 800 tims amongst 50,000 at the crumbledome will always be louder than 800 zombies at CP. This was a battle they were never in any shape to hope to win

We should start a petition like they did, KEEP THE HUNS OUT OFF PARADISE,for the sake off 700 hundred tickets and about 200 hundred empty sears to separate them, tell them to stick them up there arse, all 7500 or nothing, the huns atmosphere last game was the best I have experienced we don't need the cunts there smashing up toilets and singing paedo for 90 mins and more get them to fuck for good it's not like we need to sell tickets and need money, we don't want them we don't need them, they started it so they either give us the bramlen back or fuck all
Don't think I've ever been below 2000 on the season ticket waiting list. Why waste any seats on opposition fans when they could be sold for the season to Celtic fans. It's not like any of the other clubs are going to cut their own throats by banning Celtic fans from their grounds. None of the other clubs are anywhere near our level in terms of facilities, footballers and finances. The club should stop pretending they're even in our league.

Bearing in mind that the original decision was dreamt up by the HUNS, because they were so pissed off at being regularly horsed and riduculed by a Stand full of jubilant Celtic fans, I'd say "Fuck 'em!"
I haven't attended a match at Ibrokes since the 4-4 draw in March 1986, when we in the enclosure under the main stand were so graciously welcomed and spat upon by the knuckle draggers seated above us.
No doubt there will be others who feel differently, and have their own views, which of course they are perfectly entitled to.
HH🍀
Funny how a taste of their own medicine all of a sudden brings about a change of heart - just saying funny that 🤣

I'm a petty, and often ridiculous, man who enjoys a bit of 'tit..............for tat'.

There is no feeling finer than watching Celtic beat that mob in their own backyard and as a spectacle - there is nothing quite like the atmosphere that is generated when there is the obvious presence of opposing fans in either stadium; however - they started this pish and until the admit defeat and accept surrender - then Celtic should maintain the present set of circumstances.

As a business concern, it also benefits Celtic to refuse admission to the huns. The lack of segregation means a few more bums on seats in the stadium and I would also safely presume that Celtic's financial liability for policing and stewarding the game is significantly reduced.

Regardless of how the establishment wants to paint it - they NEED us far more than we need them and I would reject any of their propositions until they offer the full allocation as was previously the case and only if they pay a deposit upfront for whatever damage their savages inflict upon Celtic Park.

Dont fall for it Celtic, they will stop the allocation again when it suits them, tell them to take their 800 tickets and shove them right up their Nat King Cole.

We dont need want or give a flying fek about the bloo poon they go on about, allowing only 800 of each set of fans will cost the clubs money in extra security and us in redoing the toilets they seem to hate, not to mention the inconvenience to fans who travel to Celtic Park along the top end of London Road.

No hun fans wanted at Celtic Park.

Said for years it's just a hate fest why buy into it if as the club says were not half of anything then now is the time to take a stand there home game in front of their own fans was a bigot fest but had fk all atmosphere ,our home game was talked about all over the world regarding the atmosphere and the football
Nows the time to finally come out and put an end to the hate fest we don't need them we never did the club should ask the support on the whole

Do you want to listen to bigoted bile ,run the risk of assaults and look on as were classed as both sides as bad as the other

or leave them to stew in there own pish as they will turn on each other that's a given

Me ,,,,, i hope we never see the scum anywhere near our stadium again

Last edited by a moderator:
Up until a couple of weeks ago I'd have said my preferred option was to go back to the 7 or 8 thousand away fans allowed as its part of the game and creates an atmosphere but the atmosphere at CP without huns was absolutely fantastic and out did anything they could create at the bigot dome so I'd say no away fans gives us more of an advantage.
I don't agree with allowing a token 800 in, there needs to be safety in numbers at these games and I don't feel comfortable with only 800 Tim's heading to the Victorian Khazi, being outnumbered 50-1 by that mob is a recipe for disaster!

No way should one of them be allowed back into paradise. Look they started this thing because they couldn't take the celebrating hoops fans at thier shite hole.they got thier way and now thier trying to get them animals back in to our ground to wreck and ruin the toilets again never in a million years I say.

Tell them to get to feck.
A widny care a jot if not one more scummy hun ever set foot in Celtic Park.
You live and die by your decisions in life, they made the decision, let them live with it.
Its not worth the smashed toilets, security costs nor the smell.
Their team crumbled at ours, would take that everytime they came if it meant no away fans, and take our chances at the bigotdome.

They can shove it as far as I’m concerned
Lee your 800 and destroy your own toilets
Even the guy on Sky said the atmosphere is electric with a full stand of away supporters
we don’t need them at our ground
And they don’t want us at there’s so agree with Bill tell them to Shove it.
It makes sense

HH 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back