Bad feelings foreboding and misgivings

We have been waiting all summer for something to happen. The usual signings timescales presented then shifted back.
-something farcical happens at ibrox✅
-stars linked away in a drawn out saga✅
-55 chat✅
-labouring through qualifiers ✅
It's the same fucking thing every year. All distractions while the clock tics away. This has to be a massive window and there is still time. I'm not confident we will do what needs to be done.
It's criminal

with all due respect your holiness thats a fkd up idea
Agree Kelly but and it’s a big but McKenna can Defend. And he’s a bit of a Hun Skelper
Not sure of the RB+LB choices me I prefer a big Birger. We get them in we’re set because from midfield to front we’re ffs good.
This reminds me of the St Johnstone game in the League cup. We were in the Doledrums we had to win we did and we started to get it going.
Then Scott Brown won the League game same thing.
What I am saying is we’re beating each other up we’re
Celtic past present and Future.
Mon the Fucking HOOPS.

HH ?

I'm sitting writing this post and wondering what kind of reaction if any it will induce but it's not being written to receive adulation or criticism It's being written because I believe it needs saying

Over the next 2 weeks we have 4 matches which will go a long wait to defining our season

2 games in the Europa League qualifiers v AIK
Hertz at home in the League and the HUNS away

After our showings in our last 2 games my confidence is the same as the team's Shot to bits

Cards on the table I believe we will FAIL to qualify for EL group stages I think we will be lucky to get a draw v Hertz and as for the match at Ibrokes I don't even want to contemplate that We could be decimated Truly humiliated
I cannot remember the last time if ever I've felt so negative at the start of a season

Not since Strachan's 1st season have we failed to qualify for Europe and our 1st league game v Motherwell away where we'd thrown away the Title on the last day of the previous season we only managed to scrape a 3-3draw by the skin of our teeth We did however go on to win the Title by a 17 point margin Right now I'd happily accept winning the Title by a margin of 1 point
We also won the League Cup

I note we've signed our 5th acquisition of the season Jonathan Abolabi from Southampton I hope to fuck that he is a better prospect than his surname makes him sound I'm pretty sure I know what his nickname is going to be

Do we need to have a failure of a season to make the Board and Lawell sit up and take notice? Would it make them take any notice? Does Desmond want out and leave with as much money as possible? Lawell certainly won't want out as he knows on which side his bread is buttered

I hope in my heart of heart that I'm wrong and that the Pessimist Pixies have just been fucking with my brain but sometimes I just get that feeling of impending danger and right now red lights are flashing the sound of sirens is giving me earache and my brain is screaming 'DEFCON2'

HH?

For the record, I agree with you Bill, I`m getting a wee bit windy as well pal, for a start the defence is posted fkin missing a lot of the time, tactics?? do we have any?? worried.

Agree Kelly but and it’s a big but McKenna can Defend. And he’s a bit of a Hun Skelper
Not sure of the RB+LB choices me I prefer a big Birger. We get them in we’re set because from midfield to front we’re ffs good.
This reminds me of the St Johnstone game in the League cup. We were in the Doledrums we had to win we did and we started to get it going.
Then Scott Brown won the League game same thing.
What I am saying is we’re beating each other up we’re
Celtic past present and Future.
Mon the Fucking HOOPS.

HH ?

???. Damn tootin

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. In my opinion all three have proven themselves at SPFL level. All that truly matters this year is number 9 and the rot needs to be stopped now. I'd be happy to consider any viable alternatives you suggest.
They have but if Mckennas price was lower then yes it's worth a gamble as yogi was back in the 90s but at 4m -5m we could get better elsewhere

1. A genuine proven defensive midfield terrier, bare minimum one, ideally 2 of.
  2. A genuine proven goalkeeper as first choice the existing 2 become good back ups.
  3. A genuine proven left back, as while Boli can be useful he is not a left back.

and someone who is not learning on the job to either be the new boss with Lenny as assistant, which is not going to happen under PL's watch, as he is clearly not the type to hold his hand up unless forced to, so.

4. Someone who has achieved success as a coach/manager and still hungry who is not learning on the job to be assistant. The sight of Damien Duff a former world class winger, but relative complete novice giving instructions to Julien when coming on as a sub the other week, kind of suggests we may have a credibility issue!

Not beyond our financial means or time restraints, it's all about the over hyped over paid master of all trades PL, acting or being told to act!
Do just those four things and the odds are at worst evened up, if not we should be favourites to finish second.

The original topic is not doom and gloom or can be glossed over by some naïve cheerleader type fan, it's a sad reality check of where we are.
As it stands anyone wishing for Europa qualification and the league is hoping against the credible odds, and as for the type who thinks all will come good because sure wasn't it all great yesterday are just naïve enablers of mediocrity, not worth listening to but persist like some irritating but pointless background noise.

Last edited:
Living down in not so merry England and Celtic games being few and far between on the box, it used te be that I didnae move from the room when I was watching a game. If I needed the loo I just wriggled and waited te half time. If someone wanted a cuppa it was ... get it yersel pal. But now it’s hard te stay in the room and watch. Every time there’s an attack on our goal I’m away out te the kitchen as the defense is woeful and embarrassing at times. Unless the board do something drastic we can kiss goodbye te 9iar. I hope I’m wrong mind and sorry te be such a moan
HH

Back