Bad feelings foreboding and misgivings

By the time we go to the Bumhole garden Sevco will oot o Europe and their fans disgraced for all the FTP shite the Catholic Poles have been subjected to. They will be in meltdown, debts all over, creditors chapping the doors, no European income, Close Brothers, Mike Ashley ready with the Coup de Grace, the Sevconians are in a much, much worse position than us.
They will not beat Warsaw over two legs and they will suffer a defeat at our hands too.
We will go on to nine and they will whither away and die trying to stop us.
Let the Sevconians do the worrying when they lose, they may well lose everything, again!.
Things are not great for us just now....tis a much worse outlook for that new team of imposters though.

By the time we go to the Bumhole garden Sevco will oot o Europe and their fans disgraced for all the FTP shite the Catholic Poles have been subjected to. T

Anyone with connections to Polish supporters groups should, in a spirit of togetherness and brotherly love, ensure the kindly and loving face of Pope John Paul II is everywhere the Sevco supporters congregate so they feel comforted, reassured and welcomed in Poland.

Haven’t seen what’s going on Maria as I’ve been under the weather and having some tests done but I LOVE your shit. And them that doesn’t need not read it. You say what you think, not what you think others want to hear. Don’t you change
HH

Thanx pal but think it got a bit much. Same dude using his many aliases but i will just keep on blocking him.

Back