Bayo Goal

youth and experience Andybhoy,ah think Neil Lennon is very underrated as a coach,Tony Watt, not Lenny's fault he went billy big baws mcgeady, keyal,ah could go on...got ah good feelin about this season,even tonight, yes the opposition was poor,but the high pressin, closin down, more direct style, first game in 35 degree heat, tells me the the players are buying into his "philosophy" let's see as the opposition provides a sterner test

eddy,griff, bayo= 90 goals!!!! COYBIG!

Sorry for the late reply MD......Aye if we can get the balance right with experience and youth mate I reckon our game both domestically and in Europe will improve dramatically.

There's been times over the last few years where we've really struggled to get back into games or regain any sort of composure after going a goal down and there were times in Europe where we just all out collapsed and for me that was all down to naivety and not having enough experienced players with the resolve, composure and know how to keep the heid, dust themselves down and fight their way back into the game. If we can get the right balance we can cut that out of our play altogether.

Even though I wasn't entirely sold on him coming back there's no doubt Lenny is a good coach. I'll be glad to see an end to the slow build up tippy tappy shite and the constant playing out from the back that's for sure.

It's a big if and an ambitious target you've set there mate but if Eddy/Griff/Bayo click then who's to say 90 between them is entirely out of the question, I think it would be a big ask but it would give them something to aim for.

HH mate (y)

Thank you Andy, sounds good. I want everyone in the hoops to be outstanding.

Im just glad to see the negative backward tippy tappy shite boring as fuck football to watch has had its day.

I want to be excited and so far the kids are bringing that.

Set pieces and corners are screaming out for an ariel attack and positive play to get on the end of either will surely help.

Look forward to seeing him

Amen to that pal ;)

Sorry for the late reply MD......Aye if we can get the balance right with experience and youth mate I reckon our game both domestically and in Europe will improve dramatically.

There's been times over the last few years where we've really struggled to get back into games or regain any sort of composure after going a goal down and there were times in Europe where we just all out collapsed and for me that was all down to naivety and not having enough experienced players with the resolve, composure and know how to keep the heid, dust themselves down and fight their way back into the game. If we can get the right balance we can cut that out of our play altogether.

Even though I wasn't entirely sold on him coming back there's no doubt Lenny is a good coach. I'll be glad to see an end to the slow build up tippy tappy shite and the constant playing out from the back that's for sure.

It's a big if and an ambitious target you've set there mate but if Eddy/Griff/Bayo click then who's to say 90 between them is entirely out of the question, I think it would be a big ask but it would give them something to aim for.

HH mate (y)
(y)spot on Andy, Hail Hail!

Back