Bayo Goal

Eddie,Griff, Bayo and Aitchison are all proven goalscorers. I wonder if we will persist with one forward or will revert to 4-4-2. I'd be happy with any 2 out of that 4 leading the line.

I think he has potential, even if as has been said, he looks a bit rough around the edges at times and needs to improve his touch, but let’s not right him off without giving him a chance to find his feet. He gives an option especially away from home, when we will need an out ball up the park, playing with either Griff or Eddy to take advantage of his aerial ability.

Glad he got a good goal and the club are showing the goal to give him a boost. It was an excellent goal,not a wonder goal, but it will hopefully settle him and allow him to move on and give us additional firepower. It’s up to neil to get him in the right headspace to improve.

Time will tell Andy, just seemed odd to me we haven’t seen any first team action per say and he wasn’t signed as a project to us. But then we hear injury and the type should not have seen him in the reserves that long.

I personally dont get to see the reserve matches so i cant comment on the player, my comment is purely based on me not bloody seeing him ???

Still i hope he’s a footballing genius

Sorry for the late reply Maria.......Bayo was nowhere near match fit when he signed at the end of January, he hadn't kicked a ball since the start of December and after one late sub appearance he picked up a couple of injuries one after another that pretty much ruled him out for the rest of the season. BR said at the time of his signing 'he's not the finished article but he's one we can develop'.

So I think he ended up playing in the reserves to give him the time and space to work on certain areas of his game and to get back to the levels of fitness required for the first team.

Hopefully this will be his breakout season as he's a different type of striker to what we've had in a while, we've missed having that big target man type forward that gets on the end of crosses and corners. Not only in terms of goals but winning those aerial battles that provide knockdowns to set up guys like Eddy, Griff, Forrest, Rogic etc. All going well he'll add a new dimension to our play.

HH pal (y)

Sorry for the late reply Maria.......Bayo was nowhere near match fit when he signed at the end of January, he hadn't kicked a ball since the start of December and after one late sub appearance he picked up a couple of injuries one after another that pretty much ruled him out for the rest of the season. BR said at the time of his signing 'he's not the finished article but he's one we can develop'.

So I think he ended up playing in the reserves to give him the time and space to work on certain areas of his game and to get back to the levels of fitness required for the first team.

Hopefully this will be his breakout season as he's a different type of striker to what we've had in a while, we've missed having that big target man type forward that gets on the end of crosses and corners. Not only in terms of goals but winning those aerial battles that provide knockdowns to set up guys like Eddy, Griff, Forrest, Rogic etc. All going well he'll add a new dimension to our play.

HH pal (y)

Thank you Andy, sounds good. I want everyone in the hoops to be outstanding.

Im just glad to see the negative backward tippy tappy shite boring as fuck football to watch has had its day.

I want to be excited and so far the kids are bringing that.

Set pieces and corners are screaming out for an ariel attack and positive play to get on the end of either will surely help.

Look forward to seeing him

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back