Bayo Goal

Great minds Michael
ah no Maria,it's not just on the pitch,we need tae tell every phuqer ye don't mess wi Celtic anymore,big Sutty,John Hartson, Davy Hay amongst others, takin the fight tae tae the meedja, noo we're gettin statements fae Celtic and aboot time cos ah hate that passive shite, if we feel we've been wronged we come oot fecckin fightin!!!!! HailHail Pal

ah no Maria,it's not just on the pitch,we need tae tell every phuqer ye don't mess wi Celtic anymore,big Sutty,John Hartson, Davy Hay amongst others, takin the fight tae tae the meedja, noo we're gettin statements fae Celtic and aboot time cos ah hate that passive shite, if we feel we've been wronged we come oot fecckin fightin!!!!! HailHail Pal

Oh i know all about that. I always come back fighting, always with interest!!!

I respect and admire it in others too.

For me Sutty is the best at it though. I love the way he fucking riles them.

Griff scores 40 goals, BR arrives and drops him, always questioned that, him and dembele would have been phuqin deadly!

He only had problems when that tadger started fucking about with his game yet he the snakey two-faced bastard wanted us onside to cheer on his confidence signing sinclair, whilst he shot our bhoys confidence to fuck.

Telling you that greasy bastard has a lot to answer for.

Just noticed our cheeky chappy michael slaggin my tunes on music thread. He cracks me up ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back