BBC panorama

vunerable are always easy targets but that was sheer intimidation and outright bullying

dogs are treated better in kennels than in that place utter cowards working in it

vunerable are always easy targets but that was sheer intimidation and outright bullying

dogs are treated better in kennels than in that place utter cowards working in it

Never watched it. I can’t go there Kelly.

But i understand why normal people are so incensed by it.

Tougher vetting and tougher punishments to deter required

Kin he walk awrite in them??

Well he sure would need mansize ones tae try but my size 5 ain’t gonna cut it.

Can you walk in heels lol.

My fella obviously doesn’t and he isn’t small so does not need the height ???

Cygnet operate a couple of facilities in Dundee which are currently under audit.

Needless to say, what you've watched tonight doesn't happen in isolation. It's happening regularly and being completely dismissed until exposes like tonight's Panorama uncover the true horror of these places.

It wasn't that long ago that there was the disgrace of Winterbourne View in Bristol. The initial response was "never again", yet here we are 10-years later having to have the same debate.

Cygnet operate a couple of facilities in Dundee which are currently under audit.

Needless to say, what you've watched tonight doesn't happen in isolation. It's happening regularly and being completely dismissed until exposes like tonight's Panorama uncover the true horror of these places.

It wasn't that long ago that there was the disgrace of Winterbourne View in Bristol. The initial response was "never again", yet here we are 10-years later having to have the same debate.
That’s wit rips ma knitting mate,,who takes responsibility for putting these clowns in charge of vulnerable people??the winterbourne episode ended way six of the staff getting jailed,,,but the bosses carry on as before...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back