Beale Sacked

My only concern is they finally find out one day that there’s a secret Tim somewhere running the circus,
It’s the only explanation I can come up with that covers the 10 year mess over yonder
Despite my enthusiasm and the obvious enjoyment throughout, they’re not our rivals in any way shape or form. They’re our nearest rivals, slightly better than the rest.
But, if they appoint a good manager for a change, like we saw with Ange, you can go from shambolic to a real opposition pretty quickly.
We need to be on our toes

"Rangers Football Club can confirm it has parted company with men’s first-team manager, Michael Beale."

The phrase "parted company" is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence. Did Beale just say "fuck it" and leave or did the board say "there's the door, use it and don't come back"? Not really worried either way, just curious about who did what and when.

Alex Rae -- there's a building in Glasgow missing its gargoyle . . .
100% spot on about Nose Feratu being a gargoyle

My only concern is they finally find out one day that there’s a secret Tim somewhere running the circus,
It’s the only explanation I can come up with that covers the 10 year mess over yonder
Despite my enthusiasm and the obvious enjoyment throughout, they’re not our rivals in any way shape or form. They’re our nearest rivals, slightly better than the rest.
But, if they appoint a good manager for a change, like we saw with Ange, you can go from shambolic to a real opposition pretty quickly.
We need to be on our toes
Oh yea of little faith
They are skint, and unless dodgy Dave comes in with his billions, nah scratch that, nobody will be throwing good money at them anytime soon
They sign players and managers with the backing and hype from their mates in the SMSM and it always ends up in tears
From fat Sally, through the loaf man,then my personal favourite comedian Pedro Caixhina and his ‘square go’ with Broony and his argument with the horde in the street, that was a comedy classic on YouTube then it was Slippy G, who after he fucked off, he was buried in effigy, another all time you tube classic, Murty and then Micky Beale
The banter years when Joey ‘not in my league’
Barton, to Aaron the messiah Ramsay
It’s one flustercuck after anurra and now the latest sacrificial donkeys, who shall remain nameless
Long May it continue
HH

Last edited:
The Mole spent (Cifuentes,Danilo, Dessert, Lammers) £14,044 671 + £2.5m in January on Rusk & Cuntwell then add the reported £4,250,000 payoff for him & backroom team. Means theRangers this year have spent £20,,799,671 + (loan fee Lima?) on 💩💩💩.

Fuckin quality 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Karma is catching up with him He stood in the crowd laughing and joking when GVB was in the hot seat and the hun bosses actually encouraged this
I hope GVB is watching this fud get his arse kicked down Copland road and saying what goes round comes round !

I smell Americans or camel jockeys in the wind but God save the King.... aye Dave King
The Americans have already been and showed the door,they had plenty of cash to spend but as a female could not join the lodge,the grand master had spoken,They would have a job getting Arab money because in thier beliefs there is only one religion and that’s thier own. Where are they going to get investment it just might be King can’t see anyone putting money in unless they have some sort of control,which won’t suit sevco as they only want the money sevco have no tangible assets can’t even use the players to raise cash as the only idoits who bought them was themselves how do you get a manager to join well we know at least two who would jump at it but both would cost money time for another share sale

Last edited:
1696237004046.png

Are you watching UEFA
UEFA have fined Celtic £8,615 over their fans' support of Palestine in August's 5-2 victory against Israel's Hapoel Beer Sheva. The Hoops were found guilty of the charge for having an "illicit banner" by Europe's governing body.

Anyone else excited to see how the MSM build up Davis and Rae.
They turned the guy, that set the cones and bibs up, into a genius and the brains behind Slippy.
How they going to convince (doesn't take a lot, mind) the scum, and themselves, that a guy who's never coached and a guy that is a failure as a manager are the new messiahs??
I actually can't wait to see it!!

Anyone else excited to see how the MSM build up Davis and Rae.
They turned the guy, that set the cones and bibs up, into a genius and the brains behind Slippy.
How they going to convince (doesn't take a lot, mind) the scum, and themselves, that a guy who's never coached and a guy that is a failure as a manager are the new messiahs??
I actually can't wait to see it!!
They may well start off doing well to prove that the fault lay at the Mole's door but their lack of decent players will always hinder them.

The players they brought in are probably not as good as the players they let go for zero cash. I would suggest that Butland is the exception but he'll probably be for the off as soon possible.

The Americans have already been and showed the door,they had plenty of cash to spend but as a female could not join the lodge,the grand master had spoken,They would have a job getting Arab money because in thier beliefs there is only one religion and that’s thier own. Where are they going to get investment it just might be King can’t see anyone putting money in unless they have some sort of control,which won’t suit sevco as they only want the money sevco have no tangible assets can’t even use the players to raise cash as the only idoits who bought them was themselves how do you get a manager to join well we know at least two who would jump at it but both would cost money time for another share sale

I wonder when Muscat’s contract in Japan is up…..he ticks all the staunch boxes…

Back