Beale Sacked

Anyone else excited to see how the MSM build up Davis and Rae.
They turned the guy, that set the cones and bibs up, into a genius and the brains behind Slippy.
How they going to convince (doesn't take a lot, mind) the scum, and themselves, that a guy who's never coached and a guy that is a failure as a manager are the new messiahs??
I actually can't wait to see it!!

These 2 are only interim I reckon…..Davis will probably stay on but I reckon they will appoint someone like Muscat, who won’t be too expensive, and like I’ve said previously, ticks all the boxes and like Ange knows the Asian market. Expect the SMSM to run with this…

The Americans have already been and showed the door,they had plenty of cash to spend but as a female could not join the lodge,the grand master had spoken,They would have a job getting Arab money because in thier beliefs there is only one religion and that’s thier own. Where are they going to get investment it just might be King can’t see anyone putting money in unless they have some sort of control,which won’t suit sevco as they only want the money sevco have no tangible assets can’t even use the players to raise cash as the only idoits who bought them was themselves how do you get a manager to join well we know at least two who would jump at it but both would cost money time for another share sale
Apparently the yanks bolted because sevco refused to show them the up to date accounts

View attachment 23943

Are you watching UEFA
UEFA have fined Celtic £8,615 over their fans' support of Palestine in August's 5-2 victory against Israel's Hapoel Beer Sheva. The Hoops were found guilty of the charge for having an "illicit banner" by Europe's governing body.
On armed forces day,,, oh the fuckin irony

Do you think any of the diddys over there will stop for a moment and realise that what we’ve got took years of building up? Great football histories are not bought they are constructed over time with consideration and professionalism.
EG Man City or Liverpool. Man City dissolve if the money disappears. Rangers took it to another level when they actually went bust.
In any industry you need a strategic plan to succeed because if you depend on the magic money tree you end up fxxxxx.
Let’s hope they never get real 😂😂
HH

View attachment 23943

Are you watching UEFA
UEFA have fined Celtic £8,615 over their fans' support of Palestine in August's 5-2 victory against Israel's Hapoel Beer Sheva. The Hoops were found guilty of the charge for having an "illicit banner" by Europe's governing body.
Uefa don't get involved for domestic leagues so this one files under'' whit are they like '' at the SFA , as for the investigation ,,,,,file under pish

Anyone else excited to see how the MSM build up Davis and Rae.
They turned the guy, that set the cones and bibs up, into a genius and the brains behind Slippy.
How they going to convince (doesn't take a lot, mind) the scum, and themselves, that a guy who's never coached and a guy that is a failure as a manager are the new messiahs??
I actually can't wait to see it!!
Davies climbs of the treatment table to rally the rampant gers

Live scenes from the Cockney Jobbie Centre...

View attachment 23949
Let's not kid ourselves. Moleman has just ridden off into the sunset with a fine wedge of hun money and is laughing all the way to the bank so he won't need E.S.A. for quite some time. Well done that man for firstly sinking the huns chances of winning our title back and secondly for buying donkeys thereby wasting the little amount of money they managed to cobble together for the greatest rebuild in their history. 👏👏👏👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back