Believe it or not, you should believe it.

Winter

Listening to lennys manager of the month award q&a I was delighted in his put down of nicholas and even more so that the Celtic P.R team also responded with a tweet dismissing his comments as nonsense. I'd have preferred lenny/club also call out walker, provan, commons to name but some. I'm sitting here thinking (aye I definitely meant that) what exactly is it these players have against the club who made them? Commons ? Of course he wanted to stay BR thought 'best days behind you but maybe you can do a job for hibs ' Provan , well hes a rangers supporter so say no more, Andy Walker? I could be wrong on this but didnt Rambo replace walker at Celtic to devastating effect? If so I dont understand his gripes as Rambo was a far better player , you dont play for bayern if you're average. He must know this. Also brilliant press conference from lenny loved the comment he made in the post header but I'm just happy to see the club closing ranks now on these former players. Lastly there was a rumour that nicholas was being hired for Celtic tv shirley that's gone for him now ? Anyone clear that up please ☘

Listening to lennys manager of the month award q&a I was delighted in his put down of nicholas and even more so that the Celtic P.R team also responded with a tweet dismissing his comments as nonsense. I'd have preferred lenny/club also call out walker, provan, commons to name but some. I'm sitting here thinking (aye I definitely meant that) what exactly is it these players have against the club who made them? Commons ? Of course he wanted to stay BR thought 'best days behind you but maybe you can do a job for hibs ' Provan , well hes a rangers supporter so say no more, Andy Walker? I could be wrong on this but didnt Rambo replace walker at Celtic to devastating effect? If so I dont understand his gripes as Rambo was a far better player , you dont play for bayern if you're average. He must know this. Also brilliant press conference from lenny loved the comment he made in the post header but I'm just happy to see the club closing ranks now on these former players. Lastly there was a rumour that nicholas was being hired for Celtic tv shirley that's gone for him now ? Anyone clear that up please ☘
Davy Provan
Celtic

IndividualEdit

Not bad for a Rangers fan winter must have killed him lifting they trophies wearing the hoops!😂

Lenny shut down Nicholas before when he said "ask Charlie when he last sat at Parkhead"

Think we need to stop giving these fannies the attention they crave ,end of the day theyre ex players who still need to make a living and no matter what the say theyll always be a part of the history.

Am sure Walker had a grudge when Fergus came in not sure if it was money but there was a falling out , Commons was part of the clique against Ronny so his card was stamped when the snake took over and never played ,,,,feck even gocompare got a game

Provan fits in needs the gig needs the money first rule of a desperate ex hoops player is slag off the club that helped you ,,,,,if it's Celtic even better

Last edited by a moderator:

I detest most of these cunts for their lack of balance when talking about us. I have no problem when they highlight concerns we all have, what I object to is their failure to dish out a few home truths about sevco.

An example could have been Nicholas, He sys Celtic go cheap, he should've qualified that by saying, that has been a problem in the past. I have been on that road a long time but I cannot level that criticism this window. He could also have said, if you look at Rangers they go the other way and spend money they don't have, and how they get around the FFP rule year after year tells you someone at the SFA is looking the other way.

Walker and Boyd on the Hibs v Zombies

Boyd. If Rangers win today it will send out a ver y strong message.

Walker should have said in reply. Yes, it will, but if they don't it sends out an equally strong message that they bottled it, Again.

Provan bores me too much to bother me, so fuck what he says and Commons is just a fanny.

Davy Provan
Celtic

IndividualEdit

Not bad for a Rangers fan winter must have killed him lifting they trophies wearing the hoops!😂

Lenny shut down Nicholas before when he said "ask Charlie when he last sat at Parkhead"

Think we need to stop giving these fannies the attention they crave ,end of the day theyre ex players who still need to make a living and no matter what the say theyll always be a part of the history.
Sorry Tony I understand your well made points but as far as I am concerned that dose not give these arse holes the right to slag our club off. There is a thing known as respect and yet THEY chose not to show any.
I am all for debate as we can do on the noise here, but to come out and make statements just to please the bigot klanbase, to me they are not TRUE celts and can't and won't be, by myself at least

Sorry Tony I understand your well made points but as far as I am concerned that dose not give these arse holes the right to slag our club off. There is a thing known as respect and yet THEY chose not to show any.
I am all for debate as we can do on the noise here, but to come out and make statements just to please the bigot klanbase, to me they are not TRUE celts and can't and won't be, by myself at least
Understand mate im not a fan of any of them either but i dont let them get to me ...awrite maybe Commons 🤣

they all latch onto the money for saying what the employer wants to hear.

they would not be employed if they didn't promote the employers agenda.

Anyone who makes an honest independent thought on their platform doesn't get hired very often afterwards, unless they make ratings go up.

dependent analysis without critical analysis or what about them then counter arguments will never be paying for big castles in france.

you want a big castle you play the game of twisted agenda with the people who want that chat

it seems to pay well tbf

they all latch onto the money for saying what the employer wants to hear.

they would not be employed if they didn't promote the employers agenda.

Anyone who makes an honest independent thought on their platform doesn't get hired very often afterwards, unless they make ratings go up.

dependent analysis without critical analysis or what about them then counter arguments will never be paying for big castles in france.

you want a big castle you play the game of twisted agenda with the people who want that chat

it seems to pay well tbf
Fair enough tet, so have they got any morals the answer has to be No. There shame not ours but how long would they be getting paid for writing such shite if none of us celts bought the shite paper they write for.

Davy Provan
Celtic

IndividualEdit

I agree not bad at all for a rangers fan but as much of a fanny provan is he was a super player and he has never hidden the fact that rangers were/are his team. The rest pretend at least provan is what he says he is , hes also what we say he is

Fair enough tet, so have they got any morals the answer has to be No. There shame not ours but how long would they be getting paid for writing such shite if none of us celts bought the shite paper they write for.
I've not bought a newspaper for quite a long time , last time it was for the horses in the national newspapers are dying a slow painful and undignified death , just as they were undignified in life

I detest most of these cunts for their lack of balance when talking about us. I have no problem when they highlight concerns we all have, what I object to is their failure to dish out a few home truths about sevco.

An example could have been Nicholas, He sys Celtic go cheap, he should've qualified that by saying, that has been a problem in the past. I have been on that road a long time but I cannot level that criticism this window. He could also have said, if you look at Rangers they go the other way and spend money they don't have, and how they get around the FFP rule year after year tells you someone at the SFA is looking the other way.

Walker and Boyd on the Hibs v Zombies

Boyd. If Rangers win today it will send out a ver y strong message.

Walker should have said in reply. Yes, it will, but if they don't it sends out an equally strong message that they bottled it, Again.

Provan bores me too much to bother me, so fuck what he says and Commons is just a fanny.

We should all know by now that to pander to the huns and their agenda equates to easy money working for the SMSM.....the soup takers know this more than most...

My take on this is quite simple. I'm all for the biased media agenda that pushes the narrative Celts always in crisis vs Rangers all positive. The medias lack of scrutiny of the oldclubs chicanery was a massive reason they died and history seems to be repeating itself as sevco recklessly spend their way to oblivion. Its inevitable.

My take on this is quite simple. I'm all for the biased media agenda that pushes the narrative Celts always in crisis vs Rangers all positive. The medias lack of scrutiny of the oldclubs chicanery was a massive reason they died and history seems to be repeating itself as sevco recklessly spend their way to oblivion. Its inevitable.
Every cloud indeed. I feel the same. They get themselves into a place of utter delusional bollocks. I do enjoy their inevitable train crash and there is no doubt in my mind, willingly embraced hype always speeds up that train. I always have I my mind, Billly Boyne, tears blinding him, family lined up saluting, as he takes the Going For 55 fleg off the wall, and solomlely walks up the stairs to put it back in its Union Jack cream cracker tin in the loft. He then spends the rest of the year on FF lambasting Lawell for running Scotland and every ref being a Tarrier. Even the ones in the Lodge. That yearly comedic gold event is made sweeter by Billy et al, buy-in into the pish sevco fans with the press pump out daily. An example of that hilarity this year is the narrative we are a shit team and they are playing brilliant, yet, we win our game in hand we're top of the league by two points and a few goals. What will it be like when we actually get going? We have the pool to do just that and like Christmas, its coming. I don't think they will go bust, but to me, even better is them never being good enough to topple us and the heartache being a yearly event for years to come. Or even longer.

Every cloud indeed. I feel the same. They get themselves into a place of utter delusional bollocks. I do enjoy their inevitable train crash and there is no doubt in my mind, willingly embraced hype always speeds up that train. I always have I my mind, Billly Boyne, tears blinding him, family lined up saluting, as he takes the Going For 55 fleg off the wall, and solomlely walks up the stairs to put it back in its Union Jack cream cracker tin in the loft. He then spends the rest of the year on FF lambasting Lawell for running Scotland and every ref being a Tarrier. Even the ones in the Lodge. That yearly comedic gold event is made sweeter by Billy et al, buy-in into the pish sevco fans with the press pump out daily. An example of that hilarity this year is the narrative we are a shit team and they are playing brilliant, yet, we win our game in hand we're top of the league by two points and a few goals. What will it be like when we actually get going? We have the pool to do just that and like Christmas, its coming. I don't think they will go bust, but to me, even better is them never being good enough to topple us and the heartache being a yearly event for years to come. Or even longer.
I disagree with you not thinking they will not go bust. As I see it they have already thrown money they haven't got at trying to stop the 10iar. When mission impossible fails all the rats will jump ship in January. Starting with slippy, when the first job becomes available he will be out of the door. Already handed in his notice as he told the board what he needed and got a pile of dung 💩in return. The league will be out of there hands by Christmas, starting with a win on Saturday and without a squad big enough to handle Thursday and Sunday matches they will become a ship lost in the night. Will there valuable so called assets want to stay will they fuck.
The vultures are still looming and only giving them breathing space until the failed mission is finally completed.
RIP sevco
10iar was your prolonged death
HH

The way I see it is that the SFA and the SPFL are running shit scared of us.
Money brings power and we have never been so powerful on and off the pitch, value on the pitch, backing off it.
Glasgow used to own the biggest rivalry match argueably in world football, yet it has lost its appeal outside of Glasgow due to a one horse race in the league.
When they finally come to their well welcome death again this season, hopefully to a break away league with teams say from Scandinavia to get that much needed proper competition.
We could still operate a team in the SPFL to give it a much fairer competitive edge even though we would still possibly win it.
Sevco hold our club back and all others are light years behind us in terms of quality and supiority.
We need to start to making moves towards eufe and fifa so this may become a reality, and with this pandemic it possibly will turn into the survival of the fittest.
But while we wait, we will continue to do what we have always done and keep marching and breaking through all the obstacles they have always tried to put in our way and have failed miserably to date.
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back