BEST BUY OF THE SEASON????

You can only have one choice but which buy - not loan do you think has had the biggest impact for us this season and not counting Ange either?
This is almost impossible. To pick only one when there are several candidates, at least one for each area of the team. We have tightened up the defence, added guile to the midfield, pace and accuracy up front and hard work and endeavour all over the park.
The only way I can choose just one is by thinking who is going to get us the biggest transfer fee if/when they are sold. My choice is Matt O'Reilly.

Joe Hart for me he's been solid gives the defence great confidence and the save last week alone from sakala he had no business saving that shot .also during the season Karl starfelt got elbowed by a Ross co player got his nose busted referee never done a thing obviously Karl was fuming big Joe could see the situation went over to tell Karl not to be losing it to think of the big picture. OK Karl got sent off later on in the match but Joe showed another aspect to his game.its really hard to pick one player but big Joe Hart would get my vote.
Agree with you Jinky, for all our troubles we’ve had, I think the loss of Forster was a huge blow for the back line, he was never replaced…Big Joe has brought a belief back and he’s a leader too.

Nobody picked McCarthy I see 👀😱👀. Philistines...

Granted its hard to pick just one, but I'm going to risk the rath of Kelly and pick 2 😉, Although Kyogo started well for us he has missed a lot of the season through injury and the human duracel battery that is Maeda similarly only played half a season but has been outstanding. So I'm going for a tie between Joe Hart and CCV ( I know). Both have brought a solidity to a previously dodgy backline.

Nobody picked McCarthy I see 👀😱👀. Philistines...

Granted its hard to pick just one, but I'm going to risk the rath of Kelly and pick 2 😉, Although Kyogo started well for us he has missed a lot of the season through injury and the human duracel battery that is Maeda similarly only played half a season but has been outstanding. So I'm going for a tie between Joe Hart and CCV ( I know). Both have brought a solidity to a previously dodgy backline.
😣 pick ONE she says, not a loan 😖 just how feckin hard is it to pick ONE 😫 for the love of god ,,,,,just pick feckin one

Members online

Latest posts

Back