BEST BUY OF THE SEASON????

Great question and really difficult to single out any one individual Maeda has been consistently brilliant for us and I'd probably go for him as hes hit the ground running ( like the rest) and not dipped in performance levels but its great to see so many different choices in this thread and I couldnt argue against it being Hart Kyogo Reo GG JJ Oriley etc etc .
I've never seen such quality arriving at the same time since MONs Celtic but he was bankrolled to bring in Lennon Sutton Thomson Agathe Boruc .
That almost all have had such an instant impact is incredible really and long may it continue as we have a chance to bury the tribute act and this time we simply must be successful in doing so.
Another window approaches for Ange and I'd like to think that he will continue to be backed by the board in transfers to come .
Weve been sensational but still have to get over the line which can be tricky .
I still believe like I did at the time Ralstons 97th minute winner at Ross county was the springboard for us and our unbeaten run.
We all sensed that something had changed that day and we were right HH

i just read question from title. didnt go back to beginning lmao

ok I would have picked CCV but he aint bought
Kyogo has been very good
But i like Hatate best from new year on
Maeda close second

And Hart best value of lot since he starts nearly every game and has been 1000 times better than i imagined at this style of football plus he is better keeper than i first thought too
Same here TET I was not convinced when the news broke about Hart and thought his best days had gone but hes won me over , totally buys into the Celtic way and though he might not be at the levels of big FF yet theres no reason why he cannot be at that level having only been here for nearly a season ๐Ÿ€

Back