Big Ange

the big fella has given us a team to believe in and a style to slevver over

At the start it only took one interview and you were impressed but could he back up what he was talking....

when were going into games v leverkusen/betis, 'we'll have a go', you were kinda thinking FFS
but he has a way about him, we play our football and we'll give anyone a game, no more of this being beaten before crossing a line.
we won't go down with a whimper or play negative tactics

the man is made for our club, our heritage and his ethos fit like a g-love

his teams are entertaining and theres always drama, even games against your lower end scottish teams, your glued to the TV.

I'm nailing my predictions down now, the treble is within reach and next year when we're in the Champions League we will hand out a few bloody noses, home and away

we will only get better every window as we are signing proper footballers

I was thinking last night too, he came with nobody and adopted laptop and Kennedy, they are part of his team but i thought about recruitment too, we know the players he has signed off his own back but the others

Starfelt, JJ, GG, Abada, o'riley, scales, shaw, jota, CCV

These are clearly players that the Club has been tracking and to the credit of the big man, he's made the call to buy them on the evidence. So there is clearly a functioning recruitment department at the Club that deserves enourmous credit too. After the worst summer signing splurge last year, we've had our best season signing players that i can remember

long may it continue
100 % correct.

A mind of here, everyone fawning ,falling around and generally cuffing their chimps at the thought of Eddie Howes imminent arrival.. about how he was the greatest manager in the UK blah blah...some had even penned songs for him 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. meanwhile, yer man here was calling for someone from left field... someone we were unfamiliar with ........howes that working out for yeez?? 🤣👍
I wanted him but I never thought he was some sort of messiah like some did but soon as he started dragging his heels I knew he wisnae rite for us and thank fuck it worked out howE it did there's not many gaffers who can take on wit ange has and be at stage he's at in 6 month on his jack jones it's so far an amazing job we are relentless

Would have loved to have heard his team talk last Night!!musta been something else coz every single player was zoned!!!☘️☘️☘️
It takes every player to be at the top of their game to beat any team as convincingly as we did last night. If they aren't bringing their A game then we have talent in abundance ready to step up. We now have the quality and the quantity to achieve another Treble this season at a time when we as supporters were prepared to give Ange another season to rebuild.

Madness to think how quickly this guys turned things around for us.Who really thought he'd put a team together this quickly to challenge for the league this season ?Not many imo including myself .Some of that fitbaw last night blew me away and we've no hit our peak yet.Well done to the manager for bringing in these signings and putting a smile on the fans faces again.

Madness to think how quickly this guys turned things around for us.Who really thought he'd put a team together this quickly to challenge for the league this season ?Not many imo including myself .Some of that fitbaw last night blew me away and we've no hit our peak yet.Well done to the manager for bringing in these signings and putting a smile on the fans faces again.
I did

We’ve got a manager, who knows what he wants, and to be fair to the board, they seemed to have backed him 100% with the players and staff that he wants.
Now we’re suddenly seeing ‘stories’ that certain clubs are interested in some of our players. I even seen a pundit saying there will be clubs interested in Ange.
This squad of players MUST be kept at the club. Get the league won. Get the big cheque and build the team up.
When we’ve had success before, the board sold all the best players and then the following season we had to start from scratch.
I hope this board are going to let this squad build and get further in Europe in the future.
We’ve got the man to do the job.
In Ange, we trust.

Was unsure of him at first due to his previous club being under the city group and him coming in with no backroom staff it looked to have Lawwels hands all over it , could see what he was doing and how he wanted to play and surprised just as everyone else he got backed in the first transfer window
As the seasons went on all thoughts of Lawwells interference have disappeared , still think he needs his own backroom staff , having said that he's his own man has took to the task ahead planned well
thank feck we didn't get Howe

Was unsure of him at first due to his previous club being under the city group and him coming in with no backroom staff it looked to have Lawwels hands all over it , could see what he was doing and how he wanted to play and surprised just as everyone else he got backed in the first transfer window
As the seasons went on all thoughts of Lawwells interference have disappeared , still think he needs his own backroom staff , having said that he's his own man has took to the task ahead planned well
thank feck we didn't get Howe
I think Ange has been able to mould the backroom boys as well as the players. That's how good Ange is. He didn't bleat about bringing in his own staff unlike prima donna Howe did and we are playing like a well-oiled machine now.
I would never have expected such a turn around from any manager in a rebuild season and the fact that we rarely mention Kennedy and Strachan now hopefully means they are buying into Ange's philosophy.

Ange is the Lubo Moravcik of managers
An unknown in Scotland, and had to deal with a lot of skepticism, from the fans and of course media, when he was brought in
He has proven not only to know what he is doing, but has gotten the media 'telt' in a very forthright, but professional manner
What he has accomplished in such a short time is remarkable, and is no small feat, compared to last season and what he was left with
John Kennedy, in spite of all the criticism, is a good coach and he knows what he's doing, I believe he was kept under wraps by Neil Lennon's ego, and now that Ange has come in, he's appreciated John's input, as well as guys like McManus and Darren
O'Dea, as all three had played in the Hoops, and know what it means to be Celtic
Well done big Ange, onwards and upwards, we are with you all the way, and have your back
HH
YNWA

Here's Ange on Jota and CCV:

“If I say we’re closer, it’s as if something’s happened. Those discussions will be taking place over the course of the next period. Michael [Nicholson, chief executive] is at the forefront of that with the players themselves. It will take care of itself.

“Experiences like Wednesday will help but we all live in a romanticised version of life. But it usually comes down to what drives the individual. These things are great but then finances come into it, other factors can influence the decision.

“I’m not going to try and convince anyone to stay. If you don’t understand how special it is to be a part of this place, nothing I’m going to say will change that.

“I know Cam and Jota love representing this football club and what it’s all about. They’re contributing right now and that’s all I need to see.”

Emday feel like me that we should get the gaffer signed on a good lengthy contract that will add to the stability of the club?
Totally agree Shammy. I think when we win the league and hopefully get a few good results in Europe then I suspect there will be a few Chairmen in eng-ger-lund will start casting their beady eyes over Ange and what he can achieve on a relatively small budget.

I would hope too that we look at the financial rewards for some of our new recruits to pre-empt any tapping up from the much richer clubs down south (we can't match them but we can let our players know they are appreciated - even if it is bonuses for winning trophies rather than increased basic salaries).

Ange is the Lubo Moravcik of managers
An unknown in Scotland, and had to deal with a lot of skepticism, from the fans and of course media, when he was brought in
He has proven not only to know what he is doing, but has gotten the media 'telt' in a very forthright, but professional manner
What he has accomplished in such a short time is remarkable, and is no small feat, compared to last season and what he was left with
John Kennedy, in spite of all the criticism, is a good coach and he knows what he's doing, I believe he was kept under wraps by Neil Lennon's ego, and now that Ange has come in, he's appreciated John's input, as well as guys like McManus and Darren
O'Dea, as all three had played in the Hoops, and know what it means to be Celtic
Well done big Ange, onwards and upwards, we are with you all the way, and have your back
HH
YNWA
The Heads up from WC kinda forewarned him and looks like he took it right onboard

Back