Bitter Goal Thief Levein

Craig Levein is a disgrace to football. That wasn't football that his team were playing at Celtic Park today and we should've absolutely rinsed them. If not for an 'honest mistake' by the always-awful, genuinely inept Willie Collum, they wouldn't have had a cat in hell's chance of scoring. But, yeah, on the train home from the game, I was unfortunately sitting nearby some Hearts fans and they were slagging Levein off big time - they were talking about the 'glory days' under, erm, Robbie Neilson. Whatever, I couldn't give a shit about that horrible little Gorgie outfit, but the point is that no one should take what the bitter, embarrassment to football Levein says seriously. Surprised he didn't say Hearts were the better team today and they were cheated out of a win. Shithouse.

Bayo is a handful willing to put his legs in danger, so he made the goals happen at worst, the sort of dirty physical goals we have missed since a long time.

To be fair to Levein the cameras and angles do kind of show own goals were likely, especially the first if not the second.
Think we would want our own manager to say they were defensive errors in the circumstances and if the defender was Boli or Julien or even Jozo there's be plenty around Celtic looking to blame our own instead of giving credit for the goals.

The first I thought was an own goal don't think Bayo even touched it the second he might have got the first touch but the camera angles were poor and it is just Levien saying they beat themselves trying to steal the thunder from Celtic

The first I thought was an own goal don't think Bayo even touched it the second he might have got the first touch but the camera angles were poor and it is just Levien saying they beat themselves trying to steal the thunder from Celtic
He got into the positions where defenders 9 times out 10 will make mistakes , he ran Berra ragged yesterday for 60minutes of the game , the sort of box striker we've missed

On Levin he's all that's wrong with scottish football he was saying in his presser he came here to contain and snuff out the threats ,stifle midfield ffs it's the 3rd week of the season and all this guy has got to offer is anti football
forward thinking has never been the mini huns way long may it continue

Who really gives a fuck what Levein has to say, the guy is a serial failure who while working as Hearts DoF relentlessly undermined his own manager then stabbed him in the back so he could take his job ffs! Gives you an insight into the man's character.

Also never forget this is the guy who sent a team out to play with no strikers o_O

Back