Bobby Lennox statue

Lets hope their will be no grey bra fat sleazies with their knuckledraggers huvin a square dance with their uncanny witchcraft nights.

And that our own look after bobby’s statue keeping it clean for all thats green.

Hail Hail to a legend.

Hail! Hail! Bobby Lennox ? Still got picture of meself n Bobby taken at butlins in Ayr in mid 80s, had a 5 a side kickaboot as well as I recall, tho only had one touch ? Met him a few times since and always a privilege! Infectious personality! Think ill take a wee troop Doon the Morra... What time is the statue kick off?

Lets hope their will be no grey bra fat sleazies with their knuckledraggers huvin a square dance with their uncanny witchcraft nights.

And that our own look after bobby’s statue keeping it clean for all thats green.

Hail Hail to a legend.
Youve been watching videos of the local talent doll? SPB pu ters

Hail! Hail! Bobby Lennox ? Still got picture of meself n Bobby taken at butlins in Ayr in mid 80s, had a 5 a side kickaboot as well as I recall, tho only had one touch ? Met him a few times since and always a privilege! Infectious personality! Think ill take a wee troop Doon the Morra... What time is the statue kick off?
There's a post on news now Celtic about it.

As you will be the best man to judge who was the fastest?Bobby Whizz.jpg

I still have nightmares about it micmac.

My Gran always said if its not clean its not fit to be seen. Everyone knows if your whites are no longer white its bin time.

I always get dressed up to go out as do most folk.

If i had a face like those nasty wretches i would never go out let alone go out with those rumbles of fat filthy underwear strip to the waist and let any filthy random practise a dry hump wtf.

Thank God i’m a tim

Last edited by a moderator:
He was my man. I got a number 8 on my team strip shorts after the first time I saw him play but in the days before squad numbers I think Bobby wore every number from 7 to 11 ?

They should erect a statue for Bobby every week Micmac.

The only Lion still playing for Celtic by the time I was a regular at CP.

Met him once along with Stevie Chalmers down here in London when the club were touring the country with MON's treble. Couldn't have been nicer and both were brilliant with my two weans.

Members online

No members online now.

Back