Boyd crosses the line

Absolute scum.
This is their only come back...a keep sayin this...it's like bangin yar heed against a brick waw....it takes a certain kind a hate filled reprobate Tae actually try n throw mud knowin that their Ain hoos was guilty of the shit their tryin Tae accuse another of...a mean think aboot that fur a minute...it's mind bogglin...it's their Hun pals in the media that coz it but...every time theres bad shit happenin Tae them 9 times oot a ten the media print somethin in the paper aboot CBC whether it's stuff that sounds a bit suspect or shit we've aweready ready heard....any excuse Tae print somethin... where as any story aboot Neely or Dunn...Wiz reported wance..then never Tae be mentioned again... we've been gettin repetitive stories every time they get a bad result on or aff the pitch Fae the Barry bennel got done

This is their only come back...a keep sayin this...it's like bangin yar heed against a brick waw....it takes a certain kind a hate filled reprobate Tae actually try n throw mud knowin that their Ain hoos was guilty of the shit their tryin Tae accuse another of...a mean think aboot that fur a minute...it's mind bogglin...it's their Hun pals in the media that coz it but...every time theres bad shit happenin Tae them 9 times oot a ten the media print somethin in the paper aboot CBC whether it's stuff that sounds a bit suspect or shit we've aweready ready heard....any excuse Tae print somethin... where as any story aboot Neely or Dunn...Wiz reported wance..then never Tae be mentioned again... we've been gettin repetitive stories every time they get a bad result on or aff the pitch Fae the Barry bennel got done
yep it's a given even if it's a nothing story the screaming headlines still stay for days afterwards the scum are famous for it

Boyd's comments doesn't bother me at all, we have the 3 points and he's not that happy about it , plus if Kent for example had a face protector on and I had the chance I would give him a clatter to test out how good it was 🤕😀
Well fuck me pink your advocating violence against another player with a face mask on the internal damage to that area could be catastrophic. The fact it’s the Celtic Captain
Or any player seems you think it’s ok to maim. Remember when Henrich returned against Dundee Utd they didn’t go in to hurt him and that’s to there credit.
sorry but that’s a big NO from me we’re not Huns. You need to think on what you just posted 😞

HH 😞

If no action is taken by The SUN or SKY Sports , both of whom employ this failed mattress salesman , then that would be tantamount to agreeing with Boyd's view that players with obvious injuries should be targeted by the opposition .
At a minimum Celtic should immediately inform SKY that he is no longer welcome at Celtic Park for SKY televised games .
The SUN could save themselves a fortune in crayons , which Boyd uses to write his articles , by telling him to GTF !

HH

Took a doddle over to the the thicko pit and yes they are giving it big licks about KB and condoning his comment.
They then go onto say CFC complain about everything and nothing we are always the victims.
Gio on the Ball Boys anyone⚽😅😅😅honestly it is comedy gold.

The fat prick has never had an original thought in his life.
I saw this in a tweet last night, he’s obviously read it and thought it a fair point.
That’s the part that sums up the odious bar steward, he actually thinks its fair enough to inflict grievous harm on a fellow pro, cos there’s absolutely no doubt thats what he’s implying.
I work where folk get regular back injuries, the Void is more or less saying lets give them aw the heavy work and see what happens to them, no decent human being thinks like that.
He should be made to issue an apology in the same smelly rag and never set foot inside Paradise again.
Defies logic how thick feckers like this make millions and get jobs like he’s got.
A disgrace, an utter disgrace…..but aren’t they all?
Your right about seeing it elsewhere,am sure Barry Ferguson said it on go radio beside Davie provan??been searching for the the clip but can’t seem to find it??was on twitter🕵🏻‍♂️

It takes a certain kind of degenerate subspecies to weaponise such a truly disgusting thing. Truth, decency, dignity, and respect for victims is nowhere to be seen. I for one will never respond in kind.

I've got a big mooth which operates 15 seconds before my brain kicks into gear.

I've also got a bad habit of saying the quiet parts out loud, but fortunately for me - I don't have a national media profile to transmit my pish, unlike the aforementioned fat fecal-fannied fuckwit, Boyd.

What he said wasn't strictly untrue.....if one of their players started the game with a mask on, I would be thinking one of two things:

1. They truly are the ugliest bastarts on Earth and they might be considering the wellbeing of the women, children and faint of heart in the crowd.

2. They might be carrying a facial injury.

Either way - you would be inclined to lay a forearm smash upon them during play - as an act of humanitarianism in the first scenario, or just to test their mettle in the second example.

Boyd has the IQ of a microbe and deserves to be ragdolled by Celtic for his words; however - all he's really done is say the quiet part out loud.

Fuck him anyway.........he deserves to be banned just for sucking in perfectly good oxygen

From my own standpoint, Boyd has overstepped the mark of decency and professionalism
When you're in the media spotlight, you have a duty to be professional at all times, and not let your personal, ignorant attitude, shine forth
I get that certain former footballers, don't like Celtic (understatement) but attempting to ingratiate yourself, with those who destroyed benches in George Square, urinated and defecated on public streets, (and that was after they won the league) Boyd shows he has neither the mentality, or professionalism required to hold a position, as a fair minded pundit
What he says, does, is not banter, he genuinely loves seeing us suffer, and the feeling is entirely mutual when they drop points, from our segment of the population
The major difference is we are punters, he's supposed to be a non biased pundit
Wearing your heart on your sleeve is one thing, but he has definitely crossed the line, with his recent comments on Calmac and his facial injury, and the thugs who follow that klub, are not adverse to attacking our players on the street, for that, he has to be sanctioned by the TV station, the SFA (good luck with that) it's intentional behaviour and there is no need for it in society today, from a grown man
Boyd has an agenda, he's trying to stay relevant within their staunch horde
At the very least, he should have to apologize to CalMac, for his childish comments, and never be allowed to incite hatred, bigotry and violence on a platform such as TV, Radio etc
I expect nothing from the Establishment, the SFA, Daily Record, or any of their other cohorts, but it would be the decent thing to do
HH

Last edited:
From my own standpoint, Boyd has overstepped the mark of decency and professionalism
When you're in the media spotlight, you have a duty to be professional at all times, and not let your personal, ignorant attitude, shine forth
I get that certain former footballers, don't like Celtic (understatement) but attempting to ingratiate yourself, with those who destroyed benches in George Square, urinated and defecated on public streets, (and that was after they won the league) Boyd shows he has neither the mentality, or professionalism required to hold a position, as a fair minded pundit
What he say, does, is not banter, he genuinely loves seeing us suffer, and the feeling is entirely mutual when they drop points, from our segment of the population
The major difference is we are punters, he's supposed to be a non biased pundit
Wearing your heart on your sleeve is one thing, but he has definitely crossed the line, with his recent comments on Calmac and his facial injury, and the thugs who follow that klub, are not adverse to attacking our players on the street, for that, he has to be sanctioned by the TV station, the SFA (good luck with that) it's intentional behaviour and there is no need for it in society today, from a grown man
Boyd has an agenda, he's trying to stay relevant within their staunch horde
At the very least, he should have to apologize to CalMac, for his childish comments, and never be allowed to incite hatred, bigotry and violence on a platform such as TV, Radio etc
I expect nothing from the Establishment, the SFA, Daily Record, or any of their other cohorts, but it would be the decent thing to do
HH
We said D. This buffoon is paid excellent money to promote our national sport and pass on his knowledge and educate/enlighten us into tactics & incidents. Instead he does none of this - in fact the exact opposite - while inciting hatred and aggravation while thinking it is just banter! He is a complete fucktard who should be banned from our media.

Did Krayon Kris cross the line? I don't think so. For ignorant swine like him don't even know where the line is. He is too stupid to realise that he might put his job at risk. He isn't a Chris Sutton who chooses his words wisely and more cleverly edgy.

He was so sick that his team were pumped after 45 minutes that his brain couldn't possibly put his mouth in gear. He doesn't have the self-awareness to realise that he's an uneducated oaf that doesn't have the vocabulary skills of a 5 year-old and that all the other pundits pish themselves at his moronic efforts.

Your team got humped on Wednesday and your Ayrshire hun team got a gubbing tonight from the part-time Lichties.

Suck it up buttercup.

Celtic should cut out all the bullshit,waiting for apologies!!as if this pricks something,,just come out tomorrow an say you don’t come back to Parkhead and if sky’s no happy fuck them out aswell!!you think they orange bastards wid faff about if it was directed at there captain??

But it is them, to a 'T'
Totally unprofessional, and given a platform to spout their bile, and absolute garbage
Let them laugh, we know they're hurting and hopefully they will dissolve like an Askit powder, once again
They are hurtin' but they are encouraging others to hurt our players Physically hurt them!
Barry baw face sent his Alloa players out to do damage and they did, and got away with it initially.
So much so Ange told our players to stop tackling.
Boyd's statement was incitement, not to Trump's standards of encouraging people to attack the Capitol, but serious enough tHat it should be investigated.
HH🍀

They are hurtin' but they are encouraging others to hurt our players Physically hurt them!
Barry baw face sent his Alloa players out to do damage and they did, and got away with it initially.
Boyd's statement was incitement, not to Trump's standards of encouraging people to attack the Capitol, but serious enough tHat it should be investigated.
HH🍀
Correct bill👍Got to shut this shit out,,

HH🍀
They'll try to pass it off as banter but it wouldn't have been said had the huns not been humped. Sour grapes must leave a nasty taste in his mouth...........................a few trays of pies will help with that!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back