Boyd crosses the line

I accept many of the viewpoints that an apology by the rotund orange pie is a minimum requirement, but I'm afraid any apology offered would merely be paying lip service and would be as sincere as my good wishes ever being proffered to the kkklan.

In short, he can stick any apology up his gargantuan, canyon-like crevice and whistle Dixie.

We also have to consider the evolutionary development of the common or garden-variety hun? If we are to be defined as unrepentant - then they can only ever be defined as unapologetic for the sins they have inflicted upon civilised society.

The evolutionary leap that would be required for a simple hun to ever apologise for anything, would be akin to us normal human beings becoming Gods ourselves. That is the scale of development required for a slobbering hun to act with any ounce of morality.

An apology can only ever be accepted if the remorse is sincere and the wrongful act is confessed to. Boyd has all the sincerity of a jackal and there is nothing he can say or do that will atone for his actions.

I accept many of the viewpoints that an apology by the rotund orange pie is a minimum requirement, but I'm afraid any apology offered would merely be paying lip service and would be as sincere as my good wishes ever being proffered to the kkklan.

In short, he can stick any apology up his gargantuan, canyon-like crevice and whistle Dixie.

We also have to consider the evolutionary development of the common or garden-variety hun? If we are to be defined as unrepentant - then they can only ever be defined as unapologetic for the sins they have inflicted upon civilised society.

The evolutionary leap that would be required for a simple hun to ever apologise for anything, would be akin to us normal human beings becoming Gods ourselves. That is the scale of development required for a slobbering hun to act with any ounce of morality.

An apology can only ever be accepted if the remorse is sincere and the wrongful act is confessed to. Boyd has all the sincerity of a jackal and there is nothing he can say or do that will atone for his actions.
I want him to get a tattoo clearly stating "I Am A Twat" on his forehead. Before he fecks off from our screens forever. I hate everything about his snearing personality and what he stands for. I want him banned forever. I've already read his pathetic attempt at an apology and it is pitiful - we know what he meant and why he said it.

I want him to get a tattoo clearly stating "I Am A Twat" on his forehead. Before he fecks off from our screens forever. I hate everything about his snearing personality and what he stands for. I want him banned forever. I've already read his pathetic attempt at an apology and it is pitiful - we know what he meant and why he said it.
Stupid is what stupid does, BB. I have to be fair and state that I don't blame Boyd. He's an imbecile with extremely limited capacity and he's been given a wage to foment the mutants.

My main issue is with the broadcast and print media that gave this twat a platform to begin with. Throw in the rest of the braindead tax evaders that are employed by the media - and that's where you see where the real problem lies.

Stupid is what stupid does, BB. I have to be fair and state that I don't blame Boyd. He's an imbecile with extremely limited capacity and he's been given a wage to foment the mutants.

My main issue is with the broadcast and print media that gave this twat a platform to begin with. Throw in the rest of the braindead tax evaders that are employed by the media - and that's where you see where the real problem lies.
He is a cockwomble with an extremely low IQ. Personally I don't understand why so many of these fuckwits have estsblished careers in our media (Boys, Walker, Rae, Provan, Craigan, Thompson, Naismith, etc). They are truly awful and contribute feck all positive to promoting our nationsl sport.

You are 100% correct - the broadcasters are absolutely to blame for personality-free village idiots like this moron getting so much airtime to belittle us and the Scottish game in general.

That’s the pie man crossed the line, let’s make sure his media career is over……get him banned 😡

You are absolutely 100% correct.

This insidious Hun acolyte has without doubt promoted violence against our captain.

An attack against the Celtic captain is an attack on us all.

His statement in bold reads...

"Therefore I think it’s right that I add some context and clarification to a reference I made about Callum McGregor.

I wrote: “The fact he managed to get through the 90 minutes without anyone testing out that face mask is another story, but his commitment to the team was tremendous.”

Some have taken that line to mean I wanted one of the Rangers players to intentionally try and hurt the midfielder. However, that is absolutely and unequivocally NOT the case.

It was simply meant as a criticism of the Rangers players for their failure to get close to McGregor"

This statement is scandalous and does not stand up to scrutiny.

If you are only making a criticism of the Celtic captain being given to much space to play in, why did Boyd feel it necessary to make any mention of the protective mask whatsoever?

That statement is an insult to our collective intelligence and has to be called out and Boyd needs to be formally dealt with, and we need to ensure this happens forthwith.

There is no way back for this insidious cretin.....he has to go.

I strongly urge everyone to cancel their subscription to Sky and let them know why. (There is an alternative to Sky)

I urge everyone to contact Celtic directly and demand this parasite is removed from any formal contact with our Club and banned immediately.

We have to send a collective message to all and sundry that we stand as one here, and that we will not allow our captain and our club be the subject of threats of intimidation and violence.

I trust you all agree...

Celtic SLO - CONTACT JOHN PAUL TAYLOR​

Tel: 0141 551 4209
Email: jptaylor@celticfc.co.uk

Last edited:
Aye, that man with the arsehair toupee, would luv tae bump in too him in a crowd, a swift uppercut right oan his double chin, by the time I'm 3 or 4 people away his legs would have buckled & the dirty hun cunt would be in the gutter, where he belongs 😡🤬😡✊

The reaction from the club is most welcome calmc is our captain who has suffered an horrific injury and bravely put his name in the hat to be picked for the game on Wednesday night. Knowing ange you know he'd a ask him a few times if he's sure he wants to play being concerned for his well-being fair play to him he did at great risk no braver man walked on to the park the other night.then compare that to the meely mouthed statement from boyd wow some difference between these two people. Ones a true leader the other is a disgrace.

I should think the players from other countries will be aware of monstermunch's comments and wonder what the hell is wrong with this country that a supposedly professional (because he is getting paid for it), impartial (because he is supposed to be) expert (though he gives short planks a bad name) pundit utters suggestions that a player with a face mask is fair game for a bit of 'test his resolve'. They must be incredulous but I hope it has the 2 effects that monstermunch didn't want: the sack and the Celtic squad playing even more for each other.

Clearly the Monstermuncher thought that it wouldn't matter what he said as the media and authorities have ignored so much of the illegal/corrupt actions of the manky mob and Everyone -Anyone from Ibrokes .
Wrong , wrong , wrong !

Time for Celtic to put the boot in on this issue - particularly given some of the assaults on Celtic players that have gone unpunished on the park this season ( then retrospectively punished when it does US no good ! )
HH

When oldco died Scotland had a chance to cleanse it's media platforms of the bigoted one side fkwits ,,,,,,,,instead it double downed and took a lot of the tax dodging ones off the windaes and put them in the studios the only narrative was to push the sevco one

By tunning in to it and paying subscriptions your buying into it , we as a club don't complain enough and as a support we will always be tagged with the paranoid label

Nothing less that a total stadium ban for all media, tv and press, and a “no cooperation/compliance” with sky if they attempt to get him to do any of our away games

any organisation that employs him need to have a HARD look at themselves, a media pundit with an ALL CONSUMING Hatred of all things Celtic, try’s to come across as a hun equivalent of Sutton, but has neither the Intelligence or command of English to pull it off

a Nasty little bigoted fecker that deserves EVERYTHING that’s coming his way…..

Not only when they get beat
Remember the 'celebrations' in George Square last year ?
This is what happens when your ten year old club, lives in the 1600's
Very good point. Vile losers and even more repellent winners. Those scenes in George Square were some of the scummiest I have ever seen, since Manchester...

Boyd's comment was a disgrace and his attempt to wriggle out of it pathetic. But he has helpfully belied a mentality that existed at that club from inception to death, and now in this tribute act version. Win at any cost, including sporting integrity.

I remember a game at Ibrokes some years ago, one of the mutants committed a horrendous assault on Stephen McManus leaving him needing many minutes of attention. TV cameras then cut to said mutant with Fat Sally McCoist , then masquerading as a manager, on the sideline and it was absolutely clear he was congratulating his player for 'doing' the Celtic man.

This stuff goes on in football but should it ? Did Rangers see Simpson's 'doing' of Ian Durant as being part of the game ?

Boyd basically advocated an assault on a player with a serious injury, one that for all anyone knows could have been career ending. Well, it's now Mr Boyd's career as a particularly moronic football pundit that is about to end, and not before time.

Back