Breakaway European 'Super League'!

This could be a good thing brought about by sky/epl,and uefas greed now the rich want to get richer ,the football served up will be just as dire as it has been in the Non champions league where uefa made sure these teams got direct routes into the competition and to fk with real champions

That leaves other clubs scrambling about looking for a future if any ,and an inflated transfer market on it's arse ,,,hopefully , so more clubs once the first breakaway happens may decide on forming another league like the atlantic one mentioned a study about 10 yrs ago by a french journalist found clubs with a deep european history

Benfica .sporting ,Celtic,Anderlecht Ajax ,Dortmund and others would all be a sellable asset in the formation of an atlantic league ,there average attendances ,media viewing figures ,merchandise sales ,global appeal found that 14-16 clubs would fill a competative league and the study on viewing figures and revenue streams would be on par with what epl clubs generate through sky

Just think about it new leagues form on the back of this ESL , other clubs decide to form a new league leaving Uefa's rigged not champions league competition in tatters the corrupt governing bodies like the SFA on there arse along with there goat fiddling Refs ,,,,whats not to like

If the ESL goes ahead then the remaining European clubs will be left with little choice and will have to do exactly this otherwise what's left of European football will die a slow death or fade into mediocrity.

As long as there is a promotion and relegation system in place for the clubs who don't make the initial cut, there's fairness in the distribution of the finances and an end to the rampant corruption in the game then I'm all for it.

I wonder if UEFA has privately given certain guarantees in order to to end this breakaway?

Would not surprise me uefa the so called big 5 England,Spain,Italy,Germany,France,in Europe apart from Germany/France will the big 3 face any penalty’s for attempting a , mutiny Sanctions nae don’t think so, They will spin it to suit there agenda the fans have spoken Mr Dempsey ( the rebels have won )Absolutely shocking now the wee diddy leagues in Europe know your place the Dutch,Belgian,Swedes,Danes,Scots and many more and a warning do not attempt a revolt like the Atlantic league it will be futile if you decide to change the format there will be consequences for the diddy leagues
Do as your told,stay in your corner. Your Masters have Spoken ,no penalty’s for the BIG BOYS for sure won’t hold my breath for attempting to revolt
Aye level playing ground as Jim Royal in tele would spout MY ARSE

English clubs have done a u turn on the SL proposal after a fan backlash, shite bags.
Absolutely money grabbing shower f-----g hypocrites the people did not want it, spin, spin, spin they will all be celebrating the Press, Media,
TOP CLUBS IN ENGLAND ARE A
DISCRACE COWARDS the whole lot the so called big 6 so it's back to the status quo everything back to normal
Greed, self interest, by the way it never happened the attempted.The Mutiny now let's get back to the normal the greatest league in the planet now get your hands in your pockets for more Dosh

Absolutely money grabbing shower f-----g hypocrites the people did not want it, spin, spin, spin they will all be celebrating the Press, Media,
TOP CLUBS IN ENGLAND ARE A
DISCRACE COWARDS the whole lot the so called big 6 so it's back to the status quo everything back to normal
Greed, self interest, by the way it never happened the attempted.The Mutiny now let's get back to the normal the greatest league in the planet now get your hands in your pockets for more Dosh
Is this the reason all those foreign investors have been pouring money into the English clubs stinks to high heaven , some of the so called top six hardly play a British player , to the people behind them it’s all about the money ,football is no longer for the working man I think it was called progress as justification for the price of entry

Last edited:
English clubs have done a u turn on the SL proposal after a fan backlash, shite bags.
Think it's more like uefa caved in and upped the finances to suit the 12 ,made to look like the fans won the day someone on kds broke it down seems like the main players in pushing it forward were only looking for a better deal for there clients from uefa and called there bluff

So sky ,neville carragher and chelski fans will be portrayed as saving the day

Now UEFA are pulling out all the stops when they are threatened by ESL Hippocrates the whole lot of them ,Oh is it just me are uefa not doing some thing similar by revamping the champions league we’re the big boys get richer
and the wee diddy leagues get less crumbs to keep the big boys in check,yes
It’s a right
Would not surprise me uefa the so called big 5 England,Spain,Italy,Germany,France,in Europe apart from Germany/France will the big 3 face any penalty’s for attempting a , mutiny Sanctions nae don’t think so, They will spin it to suit there agenda the fans have spoken Mr Dempsey ( the rebels have won )Absolutely shocking now the wee diddy leagues in Europe know your place the Dutch,Belgian,Swedes,Danes,Scots and many more and a warning do not attempt a revolt like the Atlantic league it will be futile if you decide to change the format there will be consequences for the diddy leagues
Do as your told,stay in your corner. Your Masters have Spoken ,no penalty’s for the BIG BOYS for sure won’t hold my breath for attempting to revolt
Aye level playing ground as Jim Royal in tele would spout MY ARSE

Members online

No members online now.

Back