Breakaway European 'Super League'!

It's been 8 weeks since Lennon left. Everyone knew he was finished in November. Fucking 5 months and still no manager.
You say it's Howe. If that's the case why the fuck is Kennedy in the dugout doing his best impression of Lennon
Calm yir jets, I said apparently, twas meant as a bit of humour from earlier posts, but just perhaps they were watching on the new guy getting his feet under the table so that Howe isn't seen as a lawwell hire.

Calm yir jets, I said apparently, twas meant as a bit of humour from earlier posts, but just perhaps they were watching on the new guy getting his feet under the table so that Howe isn't seen as a lawwell hire.
I think too many of our fans think our board have some cunning plan. Last week it was they were going to announce McKay, DoF and manager on Monday in a big PR coup.
What have this board done in the last 2 years to suggest they have a clue what they are doing.
It's always Jam tomorrow with these arseholes

Last edited:
I'd love celtic to get into the super league the spfl is pathetic just look at the way we have been treated this season especially the whole covid thing we followed the rules apart from bolibolingali and our club took swift action he's no longer at the club then look how the establishment club have been treated it's night and day even the Scottish government made a huge difference.we also had the speech thing with morales on sky making our club out to be a racist club.I wouldn't miss this league for a second.as for these clubs joining the super league is just for money our club lost the league this season because of the steady decline and neglect when we should have been miles ahead.the people in charge at our club didn't fall asleep at the wheel they weren't even in the car.thier so much wrong with the league we play in that if it was a horse it would be running with 3 broken legs the poor thing needs put to sleep.so if this super league came to celtic and said hey come and join us I'd say jump at it with a global fan Base the size of celtic I can't see it doing the super league any harm also leave the dead club here after all its only a derby match we don't need that baggage.
Well said Jinky.HH

It's the rule in Germany that supporters groups are always the majority shareholders holding at least 51%. German teams would need the approval of the supporters before joining.
Aye I'm aware of that richybhoy so they cant.
I wonder how Liverpool and Everton fans feel about the end of the Merseyside derby
From what I've seen and heard no fans of any club are for this greed swipe

Notice that there were no such threats of banning the proposed Atlantic leauge teams players from international games?
Uefa didn't give a flying...but the minute the cash clubs attempt something cutting them out world foot ball is meant to be appalled. GTF

Mainly because the Atlantic League clubs had no intention of breaking away from UEFA.

Plus the reasoning behind the Atlantic League proposals were sound, they were not about domination and exclusion but about creating an opportunity for clubs in smaller leagues/nations to grow and better compete.

Obviously clubs in the smaller leagues/nations are at a huge competitive disadvantage due to the financial might that the big 5 leagues and their clubs have through TV deals etc. so the idea of a cross-border Atlantic league was floated by the clubs from the smaller nations as a way of closing that competitive and financial chasm that had opened up between the big 5 and the rest.

It was an attempt by the clubs involved to bring a bit of parity back into the game by pulling together the smaller leagues/nations and giving them the combined clout, the clout they lacked on their own, to access better TV and sponsorship deals that would allow them the opportunity to better compete with the big 5.

Those behind the Atlantic League were trying to improve the game by creating more competition whereas the ESL is essentially trying to stifle competition by attempting to dominate the entire European game through hijacking the top tier of European football and excluding everybody but themselves from ever taking part in it.

I've got no love for UEFA as they've bent over for these clubs and leagues and allowed this situation to arise in the first place but that doesn't make what the ESL clubs are doing right.

Last edited:

Members online

Back