Brendan has accepted Leicester job.

Let's not feed the beasts,we lost a manager and as it has been they lost a club and the way it's going could lose a second one,
I know what your saying Digger but it’s ages since I had really nice ICE Cream and JELLY.
Yum yum.

HH ☘️???

Usual Fucking Celtic board we get to a great position and they again don't back the manager. So much for the Celtic family total piss, can't blame Rodgers then there's the daily bigotry in Scotland.

You can't blame B.R. The board have failed to back him on players and on the field. he leaves us in a good position with 8 points clear,good luck to him if he does leave
Yes you can blame Brendan, after all the pIsh he spouted about being in his dream job, and being a huge Celtic fan, I Would say he is a Lying bastard and not welcome at Celtic Park,he should fuck off to Ibrox with the rest of his scum brothers, I Hate liars.

I've so much goin through my head on this I don't know where to start.
Ask his brother what type a person he is....
Ask his ex wife what type a person he is.....
Ask her family what type a person he is.....

BR has nothing to be ashamed about - the Celtic Board have brought this upon themselves by their refusal to properly support him. (Quite happy to be successful domestically).
Steve Clarke is a great manager but in the last week has raised big questions on whether he has the temperament to deal with the side show that comes with this job.
Under the circumstances Neil Lennon is best man for the job - he definitely knows what it takes.
Tin foil hat on ,but at the start of the season unknown to us he had an offer from china which he was undecided on

We didn't know but the board must have known ( and i have no fkn love for our board )but makes perfect sense now that he had other plans not to hang around so it would be pointless backing him in the transfer window

January was the same and he must have pulled the same stunt if rumours are true of having talks with other clubs

No intention of being here ,so loan players sort of make sense now.
why buy players if your manager is a sleakit bastrd and working his ticket

Board are a shower of cnts we know that

But Rodgers has played us all for fools

Back