Brendan Is Back - Official

Screenshot_20230619_120420_Samsung Internet.jpg

"We are also pleased to confirm that John Kennedy will support Brendan Rodgers as the club’s Assistant Manager - along with first-team coaches Stevie Woods, Gavin Strachan and Harry Kewell, and B Team coaches Stephen McManus and Darren O’Dea."

Last edited:
Not giving him a happy clappy welcome but he’s our manager and will have my support. Just don’t try to be “ Celtic through and through”. You’ve been appointed as the professional football manager so do your job, entertain us with your football and win. Don’t blow smoke up our asses again.
HH

View attachment 23003

"We are also pleased to confirm that John Kennedy will support Brendan Rodgers as the club’s Assistant Manager - along with first-team coaches Stevie Woods, Gavin Strachan and Harry Kewell, and B Team coaches Stephen McManus and Darren O’Dea."
So happy to have retained Kewell on the team, he's brought something different to our attacking style.

Our players rightly so respect him hugely, Maeda, Abada etc have spoken on his influence on their own game.

I just hope now it's done, all the whining and whingeing is over and Celtic supporters do what we do better than any others, support the team like no other. HH

So happy to have retained Kewell on the team, he's brought something different to our attacking style.

Our players rightly so respect him hugely, Maeda, Abada etc have spoken on his influence on their own game.

I just hope now it's done, all the whining and whingeing is over and Celtic supporters do what we do better than any others, support the team like no other. HH
👏
👏👏👏

Mixed feelings here, as I’m sure many of us have.

Knutson would have been my choice, but now that Brendan Rodgers has been appointed manager I will get behind him for the simple reason “a house divided must surely fall” and I will never subscribe to anything that would divide or promote us failing.

You owe us Brendan. Deliver!…

Mixed feelings here, as I’m sure many of us have.

Knutson would have been my choice, but now that Brendan Rodgers has been appointed manager I will get behind him for the simple reason “a house divided must surely fall” and I will never subscribe to anything that would divide or promote us failing.

You owe us Brendan. Deliver!…

There will be more than a few bombs dropped on our fans from the media over the coming weeks....we will see regurgitated stories, that we are all already aware of, making the rounds. Operation divide the fans will be in full flow. They will love nothing more than to hear boos ring around the stadium on the 1st day of the season. We've already been told brandan is failure (7 trophies out of 7) due to his form in Europe.
We will be reminded from now until the 1st game of the season of how he left us, how he tried to take all the coaches. We already know this.

Members online

Back