Brendan Is Back - Official

I will be supporting Celtic no matter what until the day I am no longer here despite how I feel about BR return.
Results and success will be all I will be focusing on now and I won't really be listening to anything else.
Pleased the coaching staff will all still be in place for continuity.
Get on with the job of being dominant and putting that mob back under where they belong.
Let's get on with it .
Was a bit worried for a moment there Mag7 ......thought ye were gonna say we never stop !

I remember the Valencia game clearly Jinkybhoy. Those days promised much, but delivered very little. Do you remember our big signings of that period? Guys like Bobby Craig and Hugh Maxwell. Heady stuff. What a friggin' journey we've been on.
Probably my first idol was Paddy Crerand - took me a long time to get over him leaving us but one of my all time favourites was Charlie Gallagher. Not too long after came the guys who would really make history - so I had a team of idols to drool over. As you rightly say heady days.

Probably my first idol was Paddy Crerand - took me a long time to get over him leaving us but one of my all time favourites was Charlie Gallagher. Not too long after came the guys who would really make history - so I had a team of idols to drool over. As you rightly say heady days.
Agree about Paddy; maybe the subsequent emergence, and change of position from inside right to right half, of Bobby Murdoch helped us forget, though. Big Billy Price is one that still stands out in my memory, even after all these years. Should really get a life !

For a fan base that's all about love, respect and unity...I'm not feeling it for our new, world class, amazing manager.
Where all the "Welcome to club" messages.....deadner??? Kelly??? Where you 😁😁🤣🤣

I agree, but it was that cnut that was 'born into Celtic'.
I hope this time when he's 'walked through broken glass' to take the Celtic job he gets a fucking infection and they have to amputate his teeth
The Prodigal Son returns
HH

Jmho , but any Celtic supporter who goes along to the game and abuses the manager should be slung out on their erse.

Keep that stuff for places like here or the pub etc not at CP.

Saw the green brigades post, was very disappointed to read that.
Was it before appointment?
Not so offensive if it was.

Have always had the greatest respect for the North and South curve and what they do.

They don't represent my support for Celtic though, no one does except me.
Every supporters allowed to voice their opinion even on the terraces ,we faced the same oposition when we were shouting out the old board ,the same voices creaming themselves and telling us all we were doin great and these people had the best interests of the club at heart

Every Celts for change meetings were ridiculed ,,,,,,how did that work out

The Green Brigade have stuck to their word since the first mention of the rat coming back and that was weeks ago thank fk we've got some in our support who have some integrity

Pity a large portion of Celtics customers have swapped integrity for the hope of success

Every supporters allowed to voice their opinion even on the terraces ,we faced the same oposition when we were shouting out the old board ,the same voices creaming themselves and telling us all we were doin great and these people had the best interests of the club at heart

The Green Brigade have stuck to their word since the first mention of the rat coming back and that was weeks ago thank fk we've got some in our support who have some integrity

Pity a large portion of Celtics customers have swapped integrity for the hope of success

🤣🤣🤣 supporting your team means you've no integrity now. Belter. Lighten up kelly 🤣

Comparing calling out the Kelly's and Whites, the end of Celtic as we knew it is hardly the same as not being happy with a managerial appointment Kelly.

Personally I believe lennys return , the manner it was appointed, in the showers, a far worse one than this.
Look how that turned out.

Last edited:
So happy to have retained Kewell on the team, he's brought something different to our attacking style.

Our players rightly so respect him hugely, Maeda, Abada etc have spoken on his influence on their own game.

I just hope now it's done, all the whining and whingeing is over and Celtic supporters do what we do better than any others, support the team like no other. HH
Probably the best news of the day that he's staying ...well said mate 🍀

The other day a was going to contact Celtic and tell them I want my brick from the huddle wall and then I was going to feck off out to the sunset but I'll be at Celtic park on the 1st August for Bilbao game to cheer on a player that's been frustrating for past 2/3 years and I'll probably applaud Rodgers when he enters the field ....heads been bursting with this past few days and what's best for the club etc and not to hold a grudge etc but anyone who manages our great club should be thankful and shouldn't leave during a season ....it is what it is I suppose and I'm sure when season starts and when the rich corrupt group stage draw is made I'm sure we will all be buzzing 🍀

Last edited:
I know some fans are going to be angry, Rodgers will know this to. He will understand he needs to get the fans onside and to do this he will need backing from the board...I'm excited about the guarantees he's been given from the board!! Exciting times ahead bhoys and ghirls!!!
I agree with what you said, however...... I don't trust this guy. The fact that he gets rewarded with three year deal, with more money than before beggars belief in my opinion.
Iam so frustrated and angry.

I agree with what you said, however...... I don't trust this guy. The fact that he gets rewarded with three year deal, with more money than before beggars belief in my opinion.
Iam so frustrated and angry.
I suspect the " dream job" , " born for Celtic " rhetoric will be at a very low level this time around.

Do the job well, no previous or Ange style bullsh*t , perform in Europe, take us past the combined huns total.

Can't see anyone unhappy should he achieve that.

So who is going to be his first major addition to the first team squad???

For me we need a pest in the midfield someone who bites at the ankles of his opponent but aint afraid to take the ball for a run and can score goals, granted Calmac does that but if we had another of that mold it would allow Calmac to play that little bit further forward... So Brendan if you have someone like that in mind go get him 🙄😉.

O Yea and a Ball playing CB as well...

One or two other positions need an upgrade, but lets see who goes first...
A goalie?

Whoever would have thought it......We were all looking forward to next season with Ange at the helm.....Then it happened.... Huge changes.. and still uncertainty of what players will still be with us next season. Personally I am happy with the BR signing...I think he was the best out of the bunch who were mentioned.
Managing Celtic is a huge task for a new manager.. Ange did it perfectly as we all know...But, for most managers it would probably take 1 or 2 seasons to get it 'right' ...BR knows Scottish football inside out, and I think he will be determined for us to stay Champs for a few more seasons at least. Hopefully he will get the cash to buy good players(better than we have, which wont be easy) and be better prepared for Europe.
Winter, I'm glad you mentioned Kewell , apparently he is very good with the players and they like him....I find it a bit strange that he never followed Ange. Glad he didn't though. Maybe he likes working with Celtic or Ange didn't want him. But I am sure Ange would have asked him, after all it was Ange who brought him into Celtic.
Nae qualifiers for the CL this time...... :) ... We could have been drawn against Lincoln Red Imps again...(BR was manager when they beat us, as we all know).... ;)

I know some fans are going to be angry, Rodgers will know this to. He will understand he needs to get the fans onside and to do this he will need backing from the board...I'm excited about the guarantees he's been given from the board!! Exciting times ahead bhoys and ghirls!!!
These guarantees invisible ink in the pen 🖊️ be careful what you’ve wished fur

HH 😞

Members online

Latest posts

Back