Brendan Rodgers a simple yes or no

Would you take Rodgers back as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would have to be "yes" for me as the alternative is for me to stop supporting Celtic. I am not prepared to give up after over 50 years supporting the Hoops just because he was appointed. I think he could do a good job for us for a couple of years but he would not be my choice if I had any input into the decision making, and I know he is such a toxic divisive figure for our fans that it would unnecessary aggro.

You're on the fuckin wind up lubo

Only about 90% though 🤣🤣
If we go out and get a young up and coming superstar manager....or an established manager with bags of experience...he's not going to show us any loyalty...I think that's obvious now.
So our options are.....bring in someone who will fuck off at the 1st chance he gets or bring in some who "gets us" and won't. The problem with the "gets us" option is there just isn't many, or any options who can be taken seriously.
So we want and need experience, someone to carry on APs work....a name with a bit of clout. BR falls into that category, unfortunately.

For the record. I don't want BR near Celtic park...but playing devil's advocate....our options, it seems at the moment.

Celtic legend - Brown, Lennon, and Larssons.

City Group feeder club - Enzo (keep in mind we have spent a season ripping the piss out the scum for hiring a Liverpool under 7s coach)

Or BR - Absolute snake.....but bags of experience. Won titles, trebles and so on.

So given those choices, who do we pick?
Heart over head, then its a legend. Might not win a thing but at least the manager can punch his chest and he "gets us".

Falling in line under the Lawwell City connection we go for Enzo. Man City coach who failed on his 1st attempt to go it alone. Cause he works for Pep, doesn't make him Pep.

Or fans favourite BR. Probably not going to do well in Europe but a cert to win the League then fuck of the spurs when Ange is sacked for getting them relegated....but at least we know what we are getting.

I wouldn't want to be a board member 🤣

For the record. I don't want BR near Celtic park...but playing devil's advocate....our options, it seems at the moment.

Celtic legend - Brown, Lennon, and Larssons.

City Group feeder club - Enzo (keep in mind we have spent a season ripping the piss out the scum for hiring a Liverpool under 7s coach)

Or BR - Absolute snake.....but bags of experience. Won titles, trebles and so on.

So given those choices, who do we pick?
Heart over head, then its a legend. Might not win a thing but at least the manager can punch his chest and he "gets us".

Falling in line under the Lawwell City connection we go for Enzo. Man City coach who failed on his 1st attempt to go it alone. Cause he works for Pep, doesn't make him Pep.

Or fans favourite BR. Probably not going to do well in Europe but a cert to win the League then fuck of the spurs when Ange is sacked for getting them relegated....but at least we know what we are getting.

I wouldn't want to be a board member 🤣

Yes or no FFS 😂😂

Look we all make mistakes in life sometimes thier a big one ,I'd be happy having brendan back for another go if he has another successful time and everything that comes along with that happy days,but I do understand people saying no and thier reasons are valid, if brendan does end up being our new manager I hope he takes the hurt into consideration when he arrives and gives his first speech at celtic Park so we can move on together as a club and supporters and look forward to the new season.

Members online

Latest posts

Back