Brendan Rodgers a simple yes or no

Would you take Rodgers back as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK bhoys and ghirls.... I've got big big news....so there I am, moaning about Ange and Spurs and the board and all that shite, to my dad...and do you know what he said?? Best sit down for this bit. Celtic were around before Ange Postecoglou became manager!! which makes sense really cause how could he be manager if there was no team to manage? But that's not it.....apparently they were also winning titles to!!!! And, get this......they won 7 trebles before the Australian had even set foot in Scotland!!!! I.....am....shook.
So with all this new info all I can say is good luck Ange...thanks for added your tiny part to our long and glorious history.
Bring on the next manager and even more success!!!!

HH 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Good to huv yi back Lubo the angry Lubo is scary 😧
But still think Ange’s a c*nt.

HH 😱😉👏

People seem to forget the state of football Rodgers had the team playing in the end. It was fuckin diabolical. Apart from my obvious dislike for the wee prick, this alone should wake people up. I didn't agree with lennon coming back for a second stint and I don't agree with this. It would end worse.
Oh and did I mention he's a wee cunt too???

People seem to forget the state of football Rodgers had the team playing in the end. It was fuckin diabolical. Apart from my obvious dislike for the wee prick, this alone should wake people up. I didn't agree with lennon coming back for a second stint and I don't agree with this. It would end worse.
Oh and did I mention he's a wee cunt too???
Go on Deadner say it loud say it proud.😂

For the record. I don't want BR near Celtic park...but playing devil's advocate....our options, it seems at the moment.

Celtic legend - Brown, Lennon, and Larssons.

City Group feeder club - Enzo (keep in mind we have spent a season ripping the piss out the scum for hiring a Liverpool under 7s coach)

Or BR - Absolute snake.....but bags of experience. Won titles, trebles and so on.

So given those choices, who do we pick?
Heart over head, then its a legend. Might not win a thing but at least the manager can punch his chest and he "gets us".

Falling in line under the Lawwell City connection we go for Enzo. Man City coach who failed on his 1st attempt to go it alone. Cause he works for Pep, doesn't make him Pep.

Or fans favourite BR. Probably not going to do well in Europe but a cert to win the League then fuck of the spurs when Ange is sacked for getting them relegated....but at least we know what we are getting.

I wouldn't want to be a board member 🤣
Who says that's the only choices we have?
I still believe we can get knutsen and if not there are numerous other managers. We're not just limited to a small few.

How the fuck is any manager ever going to respect us if we take that wee rancid prick back
I’d love to pull every one of those teeth out with a pair of fuckibg pliers and shoot electricity through each one of his roots
Fucking born into Celtic, dream job, Danny migraine, Clyde tunnel
Arrogant fucking weasel

Last edited:
Welcome Tenerife tic ....I will be back over to tenerife in January for my annual visit. HH !!
Cheers pal. Was on before as tenerife tim but lost account somehow and it wouldn't let me re register under same username.lost password. I'm a dinosaur and a fkn nightmare so had to get my boy to do me a new account under a different name..glad to be back though. HH

How the fuck is any manager ever going to respect us if we take that wee rancid prick back
I’d love to pull every one of those teeth pot with a pair of fuckibg pliers and shoot electricity through each one of his roots
Fucking born into Celtic, dream job, Danny migraine, Clyde tunnel
Arrogant fucking weasel
Oops that’s a no from me ..
Thank God you clarified that.

Who says that's the only choices we have?
I still believe we can get knutsen and if not there are numerous other managers. We're not just limited to a small few.
I'm not too confident in the board's ability to think of the best shortlist for Celtic manager and its confidence that it could successfully go after the best candidate. I have a bit of a concern that they will just go after someone who is convenient and/ or cheap and that the board's go to is City Group.

Back