Brendan Rodgers a simple yes or no

Would you take Rodgers back as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the record. I don't want BR near Celtic park...but playing devil's advocate....our options, it seems at the moment.

Celtic legend - Brown, Lennon, and Larssons.

City Group feeder club - Enzo (keep in mind we have spent a season ripping the piss out the scum for hiring a Liverpool under 7s coach)

Or BR - Absolute snake.....but bags of experience. Won titles, trebles and so on.

So given those choices, who do we pick?
Heart over head, then its a legend. Might not win a thing but at least the manager can punch his chest and he "gets us".

Falling in line under the Lawwell City connection we go for Enzo. Man City coach who failed on his 1st attempt to go it alone. Cause he works for Pep, doesn't make him Pep.

Or fans favourite BR. Probably not going to do well in Europe but a cert to win the League then fuck of the spurs when Ange is sacked for getting them relegated....but at least we know what we are getting.

I wouldn't want to be a board member ๐Ÿคฃ
Steve Evans Celtic man .

No
Mm yes
Ok mmm No
Ffs Yes
No fucking way no
What wiz the question for it is in nobler times that he beat the badge and swore an allegiance to the Hoops before Sir angealees fell upon his spurs and it was kinder for the Ratogers to run to Tott en ham Hot spurs on the over night train
Far be it from me to dispense with the
NAW
NAW
Nee Naw
Ffs

HH ๐Ÿ˜‰

Only about 90% though ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
If we go out and get a young up and coming superstar manager....or an established manager with bags of experience...he's not going to show us any loyalty...I think that's obvious now.
So our options are.....bring in someone who will fuck off at the 1st chance he gets or bring in some who "gets us" and won't. The problem with the "gets us" option is there just isn't many, or any options who can be taken seriously.
So we want and need experience, someone to carry on APs work....a name with a bit of clout. BR falls into that category, unfortunately.
No such thing as loyalty in football. All about the money the exception being Calmac.

OK bhoys and ghirls.... I've got big big news....so there I am, moaning about Ange and Spurs and the board and all that shite, to my dad...and do you know what he said?? Best sit down for this bit. Celtic were around before Ange Postecoglou became manager!! which makes sense really cause how could he be manager if there was no team to manage? But that's not it.....apparently they were also winning titles to!!!! And, get this......they won 7 trebles before the Australian had even set foot in Scotland!!!! I.....am....shook.
So with all this new info all I can say is good luck Ange...thanks for added your tiny part to our long and glorious history.
Bring on the next manager and even more success!!!!

HH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

OK bhoys and ghirls.... I've got big big news....so there I am, moaning about Ange and Spurs and the board and all that shite, to my dad...and do you know what he said?? Best sit down for this bit. Celtic were around before Ange Postecoglou became manager!! which makes sense really cause how could he be manager if there was no team to manage? But that's not it.....apparently they were also winning titles to!!!! And, get this......they won 7 trebles before the Australian had even set foot in Scotland!!!! I.....am....shook.
So with all this new info all I can say is good luck Ange...thanks for added your tiny part to our long and glorious history.
Bring on the next manager and even more success!!!!

HH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Is this the part Lubo where you say there's a guy who won 2 and a half trebles and is available to win another 1,2, ....EPL entry trebles ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back