Brendan Rodgers

The Kennedy hate always fascinates me...here is a guy who has been championed and sought after by no less than 4 Celtic managers, been assistant for 9 championships and 5 (FIVE) trebles....yet the internet pundits dismiss him as useless....mad
If he's that good and has faith in his ability, leave celtic and go and prove it. No will stay because he knows he's got a job for life at Parkhead. If a new manager comes in and doesn't want him PL will move him into a new role at the club.
It's as if celtic is his comfort blanket. I would have paid Gavin Strachan & Kennedy to both fuck off

I like Leicester, the first Premiership game I went to was the Foxes against Arsenal when big Heskey scored a screamer. You need to get real though. They won the league unexpectedly & for some reason Leicester fans think that they are a big club, you aren't, Fact.
Rodgers won you team their First FA cup & the first time your team had won the charity shield since 1971. He also got you you a European semi final.
To then sell players & not replace them while the rest of the teams are spending mega money, to me is shocking. What did you expect to happen?
Now is that down to BR or your board?
I would say the board.
BR has a massive ego, he loves himself more than anything else. Do you really think he fucked about with the team to lose games just to prove a point to the Board? I personally don't think his inflated ego would allow that.
Now your board have just appointed a guy as manager with fuck all managerial experience apart from a shambolic time at Parma. Hope it goes well for you but I can't see the Foxes getting out the championship.
A don't need to get Real at all

you do know that was lifted from the Leicester fan site ?

If he's that good and has faith in his ability, leave celtic and go and prove it. No will stay because he knows he's got a job for life at Parkhead. If a new manager comes in and doesn't want him PL will move him into a new role at the club.
It's as if celtic is his comfort blanket. I would have paid Gavin Strachan & Kennedy to both fuck off

He's only 39
He's a coach - not a manager as has been proven
Maybe he feels faithful ( never loyal)!to Celtic because they looked after him after his playing career was decimated.
All this " he's lawell/the boards playtoy" is IMO utter bumkum! I believe It's the stuff of internet bampots who reckon they have a handle on things at Celtic.
Managers like him because he knows the club.hes a good coach but its his Celtic DNA that makes him a vital part of the club and I for one believe we are very lucky to have him ..legend

He's only 39
Maybe he feels faithful ( never loyal)!to Celtic because they looked after him after his playing career was decimated.
All this " he's lawell/the boards playtoy" is IMO utter bumkum! I believe It's the stuff of internet bampots who reckon they have a handle on things at Celtic.
Managers like him because he knows the club.hes a good coach but its his Celtic DNA that makes him a vital part of the club and I for one believe we are very lucky to have him ..legend
I've no wish to tell anyone what to think, we are, of course, entitled to our opinion. Got to say, though, you've more or less summed up my own thoughts on JK, Docco.
Most people in the game, especially those who have actually worked with him, and witnessed his coaching abilities on a daily basis, seem to be very impressed with him.
I too am very happy to have him at Paradise. Perhaps, though, it would be better for himself as a human being, and for his career in general, if he were to move on and prove himself elsewhere.
It saddens me Sometimes when I see how easy we turn on folk that have given our club terrific service.

The Kennedy hate always fascinates me...here is a guy who has been championed and sought after by no less than 4 Celtic managers, been assistant for 9 championships and 5 (FIVE) trebles....yet the internet pundits dismiss him as useless....mad
Absolutely agree - the benefit in having JK and HIS coaching team is that gives a level of consistency that the players will respond to. Personally I'm delighted that Brendan is coming back as I believe that it was the lack of support from the board that made him jump at the first opportunity. I would also point out that I don't doubt that he will move on again because that what ambition is all about but we just need to accept that the days of one team guys is long gone and enjoy the benefits that the good ones can deliver to us while we we have them. HH

There is no doubt that Celtic are the most popular Team in Scotland no matter what the subject the manager leaving another coming in it’s back Page news now it’s the support team with Kennedy at the forefront the guy is more popular than gold can’t say silver cause he got plenty of that Ange a sod for leaving Rodger’s a creep for coming back at the end of the season Celtic hardly got a mention even when we won the Cup we hardly got a headline the following day when is the manager going yet not a word about Beale and all the great players that were joining him how much money he was going to get from the sale of his second hand players no it’s as quite as the grave where thier last team are buried suspect it will be the same until the start of the season

He's only 39
100% Docco
HH

Back