Brendan Rodgers

Aye, well as I recover from over indulging yesterday. Yes was celebrating the Scots last minute raid & pillage of 3pts in Oslo.

Seems BR us coming this week, on better wages, bigger ego, bigger transfer budget, well cunto better win Treble at least finish 3rd in UCL & win Europa Lge. Mibbie then I could find forgiveness or Mibbie Naw.

PS, Apparently I was that pished & stoned yesterday was doing a bit of nude sunrise bathing this morning😳

Last edited:
Wrote a big rant but deleted it as I'm new to this forum .... but woke up to the news and it's nearly official......never felt so disappointed in years with us appointing a manager (don't hate the man and a wish him well like I did when he was in England) but I honestly don't think he deserves this job .....(hopefully I'm proved wrong ofcourse)

Wrote a big rant but deleted it as I'm new to this forum .... but woke up to the news and it's nearly official......never felt so disappointed in years with us appointing a manager (don't hate the man and a wish him well like I did when he was in England) but I honestly don't think he deserves this job .....(hopefully I'm proved wrong ofcourse)
Never worry about drunking or sober ramblings mate, although one or two on here are our designated drunking ramblers the sober one is up for grabs.🤣.. We are all pretty thick skinned and enjoy picking out the bones of a good ramble just for the fun of it.... 🤔🤣

Batter away...

Think in the last week i made my position clear the knts a rat and i'll never back him

So i'll make this the last post on the matter and not spoil it for the customers as i see on other blogs were already winning the treble and a european trophy and the Rat is worth gold to ffs

What i would say is anyone holding shares keep your eye on the trading prices seeing as we've put the rat on a 3 yr contract were throwing pure millions at him to build a team to win us a european trophy in the next 5 yrs and were heavily investing in sports science /training pitches and elite staff

a bit like doing your house up before you sell it off ,one things for sure the customers will be a pushover ,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sure a few of us will be miffed by his appointment but a lot of the people across the city will not be pleased with him coming back expect a lot crap getting thrown at him and Celtic especially as he is on a 3 year contract rather than a rolling one which speaks Commitment to me, he has a advantage of haveing a team and players to spare and war chest to to cover any who leave plus a full summer to get his team up to scratch which puts him in the best position in the league and he is aware of the media’s love for Celtic

Never worry about drunking or sober ramblings mate, although one or two on here are our designated drunking ramblers the sober one is up for grabs.🤣.. We are all pretty thick skinned and enjoy picking out the bones of a good ramble just for the fun of it.... 🤔🤣

Batter away...
Get some of our best chuckles reading drunken rants the next day knowing we've all been there,eh HH

Enzo Maresca has been announced as the new Leicester City manager. So if Rodgers does an "Eddie Howe" then the board's second choice is no longer an option. I can't believe we never even spoke to Knutsen (assuming all the various rumours are accurate).
Not sure how much truths in the story he's entitled to a percentage of player sales. 5-10% ?

If that's true then he had no chance of being Celtic manager and it would explain why no other club has picked him up either.

Going from bodo/glimt to Celtic is a huge step up, sacrifices must be made in such moves , always ( except killing goats, that's taking it too far).

If he's staying put because he's raking it in , in Norway then good luck to him but no thanks and that at the moment appears to be the same assessment of other European clubs, its not as though he's just burst onto the scene.

Big rants are very welcome tommybhoy it just shows your passion for all things Celtic.

If every post was a couple of sentences and a link that would be pretty boring if that were that all we had to say.

Plus the reactions are pure golden.
Some like I, love to read others detailed opinions and points of views especially on Celtic.

Others aren't, never mind the others , look forward to reading your rants HH 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back