Brendan Rodgers

Glory hunter? What does that mean? You dont want to win?
Entitled? I grew up watching their tainted 9 so I dont take any title win for granted.
Youre taking AP being a City Group manager as the same as the front runner, and it might be in the rags, but ahv no doubt with the Lawwells influence it will be a City Group appointment. Who will that be? AP has 25 years of winning everywhere he went. Is there any other City Group manager on their circuit who has anywhere near that? Hence why I said we were lucky and hence why he is the highest appointment from Scotland to the EPL, not because of the treble.
If i had my choice, it would be Knutsen, but the bigger issue for me is the unfettered power that is being put into place with the Lawwells at our club, and if it takes letting a tit who let us down before back into the club, and at our club in our league, a proven winner, if it could temper the Lawwells influence i would take that right now which is the point of the whole post.
But you would rather slate another supporter than take my point on the bigger picture for us. And my name is Tony, which im proud of, so dont get f#cking personal.
i'll get personal if a fkn want to , there's an ignore button feel free to use it

But here's a thing do you actually think the rat coming back would somehow dilute any powers Lawwell would have over him ,,,,if you think that then dream on

Desmond wields the power Lawwells just his bag man ,Desmond brought them in ,,,,and kept them in even after squandering millions on projects
He kept them in

I've no idea who the next Celtic manager will be neither do you only the board will know ,i've a guess it will be the rat as that turds being pushed daily and i'll say again the fickle amongst us and the gloryhunters will welcome him back

feck what went on in the past just as long as were winning trophies and skelping the huns , a find it pathetic that the past can be airbrushed so quickly from peoples memory

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgetting he was a rat for a moment-his signings were for the most part awful-he left an ageing team-he was rank in Europe-sevco were far inferior then as to now -then theres the comments from kt,Danny mcgrain and Moussa-dont see a way back for the guy tbh

i'll get personal if a fkn want to , there's an ignore button feel free to use it

But here's a thing do you actually think the rat coming back would somehow dilute any powers Lawwall would have over him ,,,,if you think that then dream on

Desmond wields the power Lawwalls just his bag man ,Desmond brought them in ,,,,and kept them in even after squandering millions on projects
He kept them in

I've no idea who the next Celtic manager will be neither do you only the board will know ,i've a guess it will be the rat as that turds being pushed daily and i'll say again the fickle amongst us and the gloryhunters will welcome him back

feck what went on in the past just as long as were winning trophies and skelping the huns , a find it pathetic that the past can be airbrushed so quickly from peoples memory
Obviously The Tasch likes Lawwell because, despite Lawwell squandering lots of money on projects, he was also able to make sure The Tasch got his golf and private jet money (and got nice fat bonuses himself into the bargain)... all from Celtic.

Members online

Back