Brendan Rodgers

Why not call it juice? Do you go to supermarket and say tomato ginger? Pineapple ginger? Orange....Naw that's cant juice! ??

No coz they are flat fruit juices whereas a bottle of ginger is carbonated fizzy drink, see ken ??

We call irn bru a bottle of scud but i don’t ask for that ???

When you comment on my opinion its only right I reply if you don't like it then don't write out in reply.

However I really don't care what you think or give a toss about you maybe you should support someone else when you feel the way you do or do you already support someone else Sevco maybe
if you dont like what I write then dont read it !!!! Simplessss !!!!!

Time to take your own advice and I've been a Celtic supporter for 60 years, so will continue...you can talk and get worked up about a totally irrelevant skint club if you wish..me I don't give a toss.

Reactions: Ray
Time to take your own advice and I've been a Celtic supporter for 60 years, so will continue...you can talk and get worked up about a totally irrelevant skint club if you wish..me I don't give a toss.
We should not get anxious about a skint ,no mark mob, concentrate on our own strengths, they don’t need to seek their problems ,it is out there for all to see ,let’s keep eel our foot on their necks,and keep them where they belong, hh

Willie
like I said its only right I reply if you don't like it then don't write a reply.
quite clearly it’s your opinion and your entitled to it. if you think all is fair in football your going find out shortly its not you must have watching Brechin btw others have written similar post but you only replied to and attack mine mmmmmm strange person !!!!
PS push the ignore button please, please ASAP !!!!!

Willie
like I said its only right I reply if you don't like it then don't write a reply.
quite clearly it’s your opinion and your entitled to it. if you think all is fair in football your going find out shortly its not you must have watching Brechin btw others have written similar post but you only replied to and attack mine mmmmmm strange person !!!!
PS push the ignore button please, please ASAP !!!!!
Touche ?☘

Does this mean that deid rangers biggest ever success in winning the euro consolation cup, a tourney they didn't qualify for and gave them a 2 year euro ban reduced to 1 year....what a triumph. Doesn't count as Celtic weren't involved.....fud of the highest order

above is your quote about gers and that’s you that doesn't give a toss you’re a senile, hypocritical, vindictive nasty person btw I see you have previous for attacking other persons eg Maria the more I read the more I don’t like
hurry and push the ignore button quick !!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back