Brendan Rodgers

But i can send you a signed picture of him G, its full of little holes in it though wi him being yer hero n all ???

Oh n a little bit of fire.... it was a bit windy n my lighter packed in so his teeth are a manky brown colour ???

I do think no one can take away his achievements like it or not but he was sleekit no doubt about that

I’m no sure what to make of him other than he was a rat for leaving that way

Slippy G cost him the title bit harsh to say he bottled it. After that decable that team were never the same...him included.

Who knows why the guys a rat but thats what he is. He got just as much wrong as he did right BUT ONLY because of our Players spirit

I do think no one can take away his achievements like it or not but he was sleekit no doubt about that

I’m no sure what to make of him other than he was a rat for leaving that way

I, i really can ??? it was the players achievements. Especially when cunto was in the huff lol

To be honest this is something we will all have to accept like it or lump it and no matter whatever I think he will be in the history books forever
G I used be like you about Rogers and thought the support was being hard on him but the more I thought about he only cared about him end off
However new day new season
HH

To be honest this is something we will all have to accept like it or lump it and he will be whatever I think be in the history books forever
G I used be like you about Rogers and thought the support was being hard on him but the more I thought about he only cared abut him end off
HH

Do you talk to ken aswell? ????

To be honest this is something we will all have to accept like it or lump it and he will be whatever I think be in the history books forever
G I used be like you about Rogers and thought the support was being hard on him but the more I thought about he only cared abut him end off
HH
No a problem A. don't think a fan out there thought any different, that's what bugs yi.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back